Corrigendum to "Techniques and Outcome of Surgery for Locally Advanced and Local Recurrent Rectal Cancer" [Clinical Oncology 28 (2016) 103-115].
AuthorsRenehan, Andrew G
AffiliationInstitute of Cancer Sciences, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCorrigendum to "Techniques and Outcome of Surgery for Locally Advanced and Local Recurrent Rectal Cancer" [Clinical Oncology 28 (2016) 103-115]. 2016, 28 (8):e68 Clin Oncol
- Surgery and pre-operative irradiation for locally advanced or recurrent rectal cancer in patients over 75 years of age.
- Authors: Larsen SG, Wiig JN, Tretli S, Giercksky KE
- Issue date: 2006 Mar
- Total pelvic exenteration for primary locally advanced and locally recurrent rectal cancer.
- Authors: Vermaas M, Ferenschild FT, Verhoef C, Nuyttens JJ, Marinelli AW, Wiggers T, Kirkels WJ, Eggermont AM, de Wilt JH
- Issue date: 2007 May
- Urologic and sexual morbidity following multimodality treatment for locally advanced primary and locally recurrent rectal cancer.
- Authors: Mannaerts GH, Schijven MP, Hendrikx A, Martijn H, Rutten HJ, Wiggers T
- Issue date: 2001 Apr
- Outcome after the introduction of a multimodality treatment program for locally advanced rectal cancer.
- Authors: Palmer G, Martling A, Blomqvist L, Cedermark B, Holm T
- Issue date: 2005 Sep
- Abdominosacral resection: long-term outcome in 86 patients with locally advanced or locally recurrent rectal cancer.
- Authors: Bosman SJ, Vermeer TA, Dudink RL, de Hingh IH, Nieuwenhuijzen GA, Rutten HJ
- Issue date: 2014 Jun