Phase I study of orally administered S-1 in combination with epirubicin and oxaliplatin in patients with advanced solid tumors and chemotherapy-naïve advanced or metastatic esophagogastric cancer.
AffiliationMedizinische Klinik und Poliklinik, University Medical Center, Johannes Gutenberg-University Mainz, Langenbeckstrasse 1, 55131, Mainz, Germany
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThis phase I study investigated the safety and the maximum tolerated dose (MTD) of the oral fluoropyrimidine S-1 when combined with epirubicin and oxaliplatin (EOS).
CitationPhase I study of orally administered S-1 in combination with epirubicin and oxaliplatin in patients with advanced solid tumors and chemotherapy-naïve advanced or metastatic esophagogastric cancer. 2016: Gastric Cancer
- Phase I study of 3-weekly combination chemotherapy using epirubicin, oxaliplatin, and S-1 (EOS) in patients with previously untreated advanced gastric cancer.
- Authors: Sym SJ, Hong J, Jung M, Park J, Cho EK, Lee WK, Chung M, Kim HS, Lee JH, Shin DB
- Issue date: 2012 Aug
- Rilotumumab in combination with epirubicin, cisplatin, and capecitabine as first-line treatment for gastric or oesophagogastric junction adenocarcinoma: an open-label, dose de-escalation phase 1b study and a double-blind, randomised phase 2 study.
- Authors: Iveson T, Donehower RC, Davidenko I, Tjulandin S, Deptala A, Harrison M, Nirni S, Lakshmaiah K, Thomas A, Jiang Y, Zhu M, Tang R, Anderson A, Dubey S, Oliner KS, Loh E
- Issue date: 2014 Aug
- S-1 in combination with docetaxel and oxaliplatin in patients with advanced gastro-esophageal adenocarcinoma: two parallel phase 1/2a studies.
- Authors: Pfeiffer P, Qvortrup C, Krogh M, Schoennemann K, Vestermark LW, Jensen HA, Bjerregaard JK
- Issue date: 2017 Jan
- A phase I study of S-1 in combination with nab-paclitaxel in patients with unresectable or recurrent gastric cancer.
- Authors: Nakayama N, Ishido K, Chin K, Nishimura K, Azuma M, Matsusaka S, Inokuchi Y, Tanabe S, Kumekawa Y, Koizumi W
- Issue date: 2017 Mar
- Phase I clinical and pharmacokinetic/pharmacogenetic study of a triplet regimen of S-1/irinotecan/oxaliplatin in patients with metastatic colorectal or gastric cancer.
- Authors: Park SR, Hong YS, Lim HS, Seong MW, Kong SY, Kim SY, Park YI, Jung KH
- Issue date: 2013 Nov