The ENCCA-WP7/EuroSarc/EEC/PROVABES/EURAMOS 3rd European Bone Sarcoma Networking Meeting/Joint Workshop of EU Bone Sarcoma Translational Research Networks; Vienna, Austria, September 24-25, 2015. Workshop Report.
van der Graaf, W
AffiliationDepartment of Paediatrics, St. Anna Children's Hospital, Medical University Vienna, Vienna, Austria
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThis report summarizes the results of the 3rd Joint ENCCA-WP7, EuroSarc, EEC, PROVABES, and EURAMOS European Bone Sarcoma Network Meeting, which was held at the Children's Cancer Research Institute in Vienna, Austria on September 24-25, 2015. The joint bone sarcoma network meetings bring together European bone sarcoma researchers to present and discuss current knowledge on bone sarcoma biology, genetics, immunology, as well as results from preclinical investigations and clinical trials, to generate novel hypotheses for collaborative biological and clinical investigations. The ultimate goal is to further improve therapy and outcome in patients with bone sarcomas.
CitationThe ENCCA-WP7/EuroSarc/EEC/PROVABES/EURAMOS 3rd European Bone Sarcoma Networking Meeting/Joint Workshop of EU Bone Sarcoma Translational Research Networks; Vienna, Austria, September 24-25, 2015. Workshop Report. 2016, 6:3 Clin Sarcoma Res
JournalClinical Sarcoma Research
- Workshop Report on the European Bone Sarcoma Networking Meeting: Integration of Clinical Trials with Tumor Biology.
- Authors: Thomas DM, Wilhelm M, Cleton-Jansen AM, Dirksen U, Entz-Werlé N, Gelderblom H, Hassan B, Jürgens H, Koster J, Kovar H, Lankester AC, Lewis IJ, Myklebost O, Nathrath MH, Picci P, Whelan JS, Hogendoorn PC, Bielack SS
- Issue date: 2011 Sep
- Comprehensive analysis of published phase I/II clinical trials between 1990-2010 in osteosarcoma and Ewing sarcoma confirms limited outcomes and need for translational investment.
- Authors: van Maldegem AM, Bhosale A, Gelderblom HJ, Hogendoorn PC, Hassan AB
- Issue date: 2012 Jan 27
- ENCCA WP17-WP7 consensus paper on teenagers and young adults (TYA) with bone sarcomas.
- Authors: Wilhelm M, Dirksen U, Bielack SS, Whelan JS, Lewis IJ, Jürgens H, Ferrari S, Sundby Hall K, Cleton-Jansen AM, Stark D, ENCCA (European Network for Cancer research in Children and Adolescents)
- Issue date: 2014 Aug
- The first European interdisciplinary ewing sarcoma research summit.
- Authors: Kovar H, Alonso J, Aman P, Aryee DN, Ban J, Burchill SA, Burdach S, De Alava E, Delattre O, Dirksen U, Fourtouna A, Fulda S, Helman LJ, Herrero-Martin D, Hogendoorn PC, Kontny U, Lawlor ER, Lessnick SL, Llombart-Bosch A, Metzler M, Moriggl R, Niedan S, Potratz J, Redini F, Richter GH, Riedmann LT, Rossig C, Schäfer BW, Schwentner R, Scotlandi K, Sorensen PH, Staege MS, Tirode F, Toretsky J, Ventura S, Eggert A, Ladenstein R
- Issue date: 2012
- Current state of pediatric sarcoma biology and opportunities for future discovery: A report from the sarcoma translational research workshop.
- Authors: Hingorani P, Janeway K, Crompton BD, Kadoch C, Mackall CL, Khan J, Shern JF, Schiffman J, Mirabello L, Savage SA, Ladanyi M, Meltzer P, Bult CJ, Adamson PC, Lupo PJ, Mody R, DuBois SG, Parsons DW, Khanna C, Lau C, Hawkins DS, Randall RL, Smith M, Sorensen PH, Plon SE, Skapek SX, Lessnick S, Gorlick R, Reed DR
- Issue date: 2016 May