Adapted Treatment Guided by Interim PET-CT Scan in Advanced Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Radford, John A
AffiliationCancer Research UK Centre, University of Southampton, Southampton
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWe tested interim positron-emission tomography-computed tomography (PET-CT) as a measure of early response to chemotherapy in order to guide treatment for patients with advanced Hodgkin's lymphoma.
CitationAdapted Treatment Guided by Interim PET-CT Scan in Advanced Hodgkin's Lymphoma. 2016, 374 (25):2419-29 N Engl J Med
JournalThe New England Journal of Medicine
- Phase II study of interim PET-CT-guided response-adapted therapy in advanced Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- Authors: Ganesan P, Rajendranath R, Kannan K, Radhakrishnan V, Ganesan TS, Udupa K, Lakshmipathy KM, Mahajan V, Sundersingh S, Rajaraman S, Krishnakumar R, Sagar TG
- Issue date: 2015 Jun
- Determinants of ovarian function after response-adapted therapy in patients with advanced Hodgkin's lymphoma (RATHL): a secondary analysis of a randomised phase 3 trial.
- Authors: Anderson RA, Remedios R, Kirkwood AA, Patrick P, Stevens L, Clifton-Hadley L, Roberts T, Hatton C, Kalakonda N, Milligan DW, McKay P, Rowntree C, Scott FM, Johnson PWM
- Issue date: 2018 Oct
- Two cycles of escalated BEACOPP followed by four cycles of ABVD utilizing early-interim PET/CT scan is an effective regimen for advanced high-risk Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- Authors: Avigdor A, Bulvik S, Levi I, Dann EJ, Shemtov N, Perez-Avraham G, Shimoni A, Nagler A, Ben-Bassat I, Polliack A
- Issue date: 2010 Jan
- Results of a trial of PET-directed therapy for early-stage Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- Authors: Radford J, Illidge T, Counsell N, Hancock B, Pettengell R, Johnson P, Wimperis J, Culligan D, Popova B, Smith P, McMillan A, Brownell A, Kruger A, Lister A, Hoskin P, O'Doherty M, Barrington S
- Issue date: 2015 Apr 23
- Progression-free survival of early interim PET-positive patients with advanced stage Hodgkin's lymphoma treated with BEACOPP<sub>escalated</sub> alone or in combination with rituximab (HD18): an open-label, international, randomised phase 3 study by the German Hodgkin Study Group.
- Authors: Borchmann P, Haverkamp H, Lohri A, Mey U, Kreissl S, Greil R, Markova J, Feuring-Buske M, Meissner J, Dührsen U, Ostermann H, Keller U, Maschmeyer G, Kuhnert G, Dietlein M, Kobe C, Eich H, Baues C, Stein H, Fuchs M, Diehl V, Engert A
- Issue date: 2017 Apr