Incidence and survival of children and young people with central nervous system embryonal tumours in the North of England, 1990-2013.
AffiliationDivision of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, School of Medicine, University of Leeds, Worsley Building, Clarendon Way, Leeds
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractMedulloblastoma and primitive neuroectodermal tumours (PNET) are the most common central nervous system (CNS) embryonal tumours diagnosed in childhood. Survival outcomes are worse for children diagnosed with CNS PNET compared to medulloblastoma. Less is known about survival outcomes in teenagers and young adults (TYA).
CitationIncidence and survival of children and young people with central nervous system embryonal tumours in the North of England, 1990-2013. 2016, 61:36-43 Eur J Cancer
JournalEuropean Journal of Cancer
- Italian cancer figures--Report 2015: The burden of rare cancers in Italy.
- Authors: AIRTUM Working Group., Busco S, Buzzoni C, Mallone S, Trama A, Castaing M, Bella F, Amodio R, Bizzoco S, Cassetti T, Cirilli C, Cusimano R, De Angelis R, Fusco M, Gatta G, Gennaro V, Giacomin A, Giorgi Rossi P, Mangone L, Mannino S, Rossi S, Pierannunzio D, Tavilla A, Tognazzo S, Tumino R, Vicentini M, Vitale MF, Crocetti E, Dal Maso L
- Issue date: 2016 Jan-Feb
- Incidence, Trends, and Survival of Children With Embryonal Tumors.
- Authors: Tulla M, Berthold F, Graf N, Rutkowski S, von Schweinitz D, Spix C, Kaatsch P
- Issue date: 2015 Sep
- Embryonal tumors in Canadian children less than 36 months of age: results from the Canadian Pediatric Brain Tumor Consortium (CPBTC).
- Authors: Story E, Johnston DL, Bartels U, Carret AS, Crooks B, Eisenstat DD, Fryer C, Lafay-Cousin L, Larouche V, Wilson B, Zelcer S, Silva M, Brossard J, Bouffet E, Keene DL
- Issue date: 2017 Jul
- Italian cancer figures, report 2012: Cancer in children and adolescents.
- Authors: AIRTUM Working Group., CCM., AIEOP Working Group.
- Issue date: 2013 Jan-Feb
- The incidence of medulloblastomas and primitive neurectodermal tumours in adults and children.
- Authors: Smoll NR, Drummond KJ
- Issue date: 2012 Nov