Local treatment with electrochemotherapy of superficial angiosarcomas: Efficacy and safety results from a multi-institutional retrospective study.
AffiliationMedical Oncology Unit, Istituto dei Tumori, Bari, Italy
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractAngiosarcoma is an aggressive vascular neoplasm with a high propensity for local recurrence. Electrochemotherapy is an emerging skin-directed therapy, exerting prominent cytotoxic activity, and antivascular effects. Its efficacy in angiosarcoma has not been investigated.
CitationLocal treatment with electrochemotherapy of superficial angiosarcomas: Efficacy and safety results from a multi-institutional retrospective study. 2016: J Surg Oncol
JournalJournal of Surgical Oncology
- Treatment efficacy with electrochemotherapy: A multi-institutional prospective observational study on 376 patients with superficial tumors.
- Authors: Campana LG, Testori A, Curatolo P, Quaglino P, Mocellin S, Framarini M, Borgognoni L, Ascierto PA, Mozzillo N, Guida M, Bucher S, Rotunno R, Marenco F, De Salvo GL, De Paoli A, Rossi CR, Bonadies A
- Issue date: 2016 Dec
- Electrochemotherapy of unresectable cutaneous tumours with reduced dosages of intravenous bleomycin: analysis of 57 patients from the International Network for Sharing Practices of Electrochemotherapy registry.
- Authors: Rotunno R, Campana LG, Quaglino P, de Terlizzi F, Kunte C, Odili J, Gehl J, Ribero S, Liew SH, Marconato R, Brizio M, Curatolo P
- Issue date: 2018 Jul
- Bleomycin electrochemotherapy in elderly metastatic breast cancer patients: clinical outcome and management considerations.
- Authors: Campana LG, Galuppo S, Valpione S, Brunello A, Ghiotto C, Ongaro A, Rossi CR
- Issue date: 2014 Sep
- Electrochemotherapy treatment of locally advanced and metastatic soft tissue sarcomas: results of a non-comparative phase II study.
- Authors: Campana LG, Bianchi G, Mocellin S, Valpione S, Campanacci L, Brunello A, Donati D, Sieni E, Rossi CR
- Issue date: 2014 Apr
- Electrochemotherapy with intravenous bleomycin for advanced non-melanoma skin cancers and for cutaneous and subcutaneous metastases from melanoma.
- Authors: Tomassini GM, Covarelli P, Tomassini MA, Corsi A, Bianchi L, Hansel K, Stingeni L
- Issue date: 2016 Oct