Solo gynaecologic laparoscopic surgery: a future one-man show for the experienced surgeon and a cost-effective approach for the National Health Systems?
AffiliationGynaecological Oncology Department, Christie Hospital, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSolo gynaecologic laparoscopic surgery: a future one-man show for the experienced surgeon and a cost-effective approach for the National Health Systems? 2016: J Robot Surg
JournalJournal of Robotic Surgery
- Robotics and gynecologic oncology: review of the literature.
- Authors: Cho JE, Nezhat FR
- Issue date: 2009 Nov-Dec
- Getting started with robotics in general surgery with cholecystectomy: the Canadian experience.
- Authors: Jayaraman S, Davies W, Schlachta CM
- Issue date: 2009 Oct
- The history and the future of teaching and training of laparoscopic surgery in Hungary.
- Authors: Furka I, Gamal EM, Mikó I, Metzger P, Sándor J, Rózsa I, Kiss J
- Issue date: 1999
- Minimally invasive surgery: national trends in adoption and future directions for hospital strategy.
- Authors: Tsui C, Klein R, Garabrant M
- Issue date: 2013 Jul
- Robotic surgery, telerobotic surgery, telepresence, and telementoring. Review of early clinical results.
- Authors: Ballantyne GH
- Issue date: 2002 Oct