Current views on clinical oncology training from the 2015 oncology registrars' forum survey.
AffiliationMount Vernon Cancer Centre, Northwood, Middlesex, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe major role of the Oncology Registrars' Forum (ORF) of the Royal College of Radiologists is to voice the opinions of the clinical oncology trainee body and work towards improving all aspects of clinical oncology training in the UK. In order to provide data to support these efforts, the ORF undertakes a biennial survey of all trainees. As with the previous surveys, this year's ORF survey produced data that highlight areas of good training as well as new and ongoing areas of concern. This summary highlights the key survey results and provides recommendations for improving the delivery of clinical oncology training in the UK.
CitationCurrent views on clinical oncology training from the 2015 oncology registrars' forum survey. 2016
- The future of oncology training: from the trainees' perspective.
- Authors: Gerrard GE, Short S, Hatton M, Yuille F, Levy D, Little F, Illidge T
- Issue date: 1998
- Training in Clinical Oncology and the Transition from Trainee to Consultant: Results of the Royal College of Radiologists' 2015 Post-Certificate of Completion of Training Survey.
- Authors: Dickson J, Liu D, Bloomfield D
- Issue date: 2017 Mar
- Thoracic ultrasound experiences among respiratory specialty trainees in the UK.
- Authors: Sivakumar P, Kamalanathan M, Collett AS, Ahmed L
- Issue date: 2017 Oct
- Clinical oncology training in the United Kingdom. Results of the Junior Radiologists Forum Clinical Oncology Manpower Questionnaire.
- Authors: Adlard JW, Executive of the Junior Radiologists Forum.
- Issue date: 2002 Apr
- Junior Radiologists' Forum (JRF): National trainee survey.
- Authors: Ilyas S, Beatie A, Pettet G, Kharay A, Hedayati V, Hameed S, McCleery MA, Papadakos N, Chari B
- Issue date: 2014 Sep