Development and Evaluation of a new technological way of engaging patients and enhancing understanding of drug tolerability in early clinical development: PROACT.
AffiliationManchester Cancer Research Centre, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractDuring early clinical testing of a new medication, it is critical to understand and characterise patient tolerability. However, in early clinical studies, it is difficult for patients to contribute directly to the sponsors' understanding of a new compound. Patient reported opinions about clinical tolerability (PROACT) provides a new, simple and innovative way in which patients can collaborate using an application downloaded to a mobile computer or smartphone.
CitationDevelopment and Evaluation of a new technological way of engaging patients and enhancing understanding of drug tolerability in early clinical development: PROACT. 2016: Adv Ther
JournalAdvances in Therapy
- The patient experience of patient-centered communication with nurses in the hospital setting: a qualitative systematic review protocol.
- Authors: Newell S, Jordan Z
- Issue date: 2015 Jan
- The effectiveness of health literacy interventions on the informed consent process of health care users: a systematic review protocol.
- Authors: Perrenoud B, Velonaki VS, Bodenmann P, Ramelet AS
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- Sponsors' and investigative staffs' perceptions of the current investigational new drug safety reporting process in oncology trials.
- Authors: Perez R, Archdeacon P, Roach N, Goodwin R, Jarow J, Stuccio N, Forrest A
- Issue date: 2017 Jun
- Erratum to: Development and Evaluation of a New Technological Way of Engaging Patients and Enhancing Understanding of Drug Tolerability in Early Clinical Development: PROACT.
- Authors: Hughes A, Landers D, Arkenau HT, Shah S, Stephens R, Mahal A, Simmons M, Lemech C, Royle J
- Issue date: 2016 Sep
- The project data sphere initiative: accelerating cancer research by sharing data.
- Authors: Green AK, Reeder-Hayes KE, Corty RW, Basch E, Milowsky MI, Dusetzina SB, Bennett AV, Wood WA
- Issue date: 2015 May