An adaptive study to determine the optimal dose of the tablet formulation of the PARP inhibitor olaparib.
Dean, Emma J
AffiliationDrug Development Unit, The Royal Marsden/The Institute of Cancer Research, Downs Road, Sutton, SM2 5PT, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractOlaparib is poorly soluble, requiring advanced drug delivery technologies for adequate bioavailability. Sixteen capsules/day are required for the approved 400 mg twice-daily dose; a tablet formulation was developed to reduce pill burden. This clinical trial evaluated the optimal dose and administration schedule of the tablet formulation.
CitationAn adaptive study to determine the optimal dose of the tablet formulation of the PARP inhibitor olaparib. 2016, 11 (3):401-15 Target Oncol
- Administration of the Tablet Formulation of Olaparib in Patients with Ovarian Cancer: Practical Guidance and Expectations.
- Authors: Moore KN, Birrer MJ
- Issue date: 2018 Jun
- Safety and tolerability of the olaparib tablet formulation in Japanese patients with advanced solid tumours.
- Authors: Yonemori K, Tamura K, Kodaira M, Fujikawa K, Sagawa T, Esaki T, Shirakawa T, Hirai F, Yokoi Y, Kawata T, Hatano B, Takahashi Y
- Issue date: 2016 Sep
- Olaparib and α-specific PI3K inhibitor alpelisib for patients with epithelial ovarian cancer: a dose-escalation and dose-expansion phase 1b trial.
- Authors: Konstantinopoulos PA, Barry WT, Birrer M, Westin SN, Cadoo KA, Shapiro GI, Mayer EL, O'Cearbhaill RE, Coleman RL, Kochupurakkal B, Whalen C, Curtis J, Farooq S, Luo W, Eismann J, Buss MK, Aghajanian C, Mills GB, Palakurthi S, Kirschmeier P, Liu J, Cantley LC, Kaufmann SH, Swisher EM, D'Andrea AD, Winer E, Wulf GM, Matulonis UA
- Issue date: 2019 Apr
- Pharmacokinetics and safety of olaparib tablets as monotherapy and in combination with paclitaxel: results of a Phase I study in Chinese patients with advanced solid tumours.
- Authors: Yuan P, Shentu J, Xu J, Burke W, Hsu K, Learoyd M, Zhu M, Xu B
- Issue date: 2019 May
- Bridging Olaparib Capsule and Tablet Formulations Using Population Pharmacokinetic Meta-analysis in Oncology Patients.
- Authors: Zhou D, Li J, Bui K, Learoyd M, Berges A, Milenkova T, Al-Huniti N, Tomkinson H, Xu H
- Issue date: 2019 May