Effect of reconstruction methods and x-ray tube current-time product on nodule detection in an anthropomorphic thorax phantom: A crossed-modality JAFROC observer study
AffiliationDirectorate of Radiography, University of Salford, Frederick Road Campus, Salford
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEffect of reconstruction methods and x-ray tube current-time product on nodule detection in an anthropomorphic thorax phantom: A crossed-modality JAFROC observer study. 2016, 43 (3):1265-1274 Med Phys
- Comparative evaluation of newly developed model-based and commercially available hybrid-type iterative reconstruction methods and filter back projection method in terms of accuracy of computer-aided volumetry (CADv) for low-dose CT protocols in phantom study.
- Authors: Ohno Y, Yaguchi A, Okazaki T, Aoyagi K, Yamagata H, Sugihara N, Koyama H, Yoshikawa T, Sugimura K
- Issue date: 2016 Aug
- Adaptive iterative dose reduction 3D (AIDR 3D) vs. filtered back projection: radiation dose reduction capabilities of wide volume and helical scanning techniques on area-detector CT in a chest phantom study.
- Authors: Seki S, Koyama H, Ohno Y, Matsumoto S, Inokawa H, Sugihara N, Sugimura K
- Issue date: 2016 Jun
- Systematic error in lung nodule volumetry: effect of iterative reconstruction versus filtered back projection at different CT parameters.
- Authors: Willemink MJ, Leiner T, Budde RP, de Kort FP, Vliegenthart R, van Ooijen PM, Oudkerk M, de Jong PA
- Issue date: 2012 Dec
- Performance of adaptive iterative dose reduction 3D integrated with automatic tube current modulation in radiation dose and image noise reduction compared with filtered-back projection for 80-kVp abdominal CT: Anthropomorphic phantom and patient study.
- Authors: Chen CM, Lin YY, Hsu MY, Hung CF, Liao YL, Tsai HY
- Issue date: 2016 Sep
- Adaptive iterative dose reduction algorithm in CT: effect on image quality compared with filtered back projection in body phantoms of different sizes.
- Authors: Kim M, Lee JM, Yoon JH, Son H, Choi JW, Han JK, Choi BI
- Issue date: 2014 Mar-Apr