Illidge, Timothy M
Linton, Kim M
AffiliationDepartment of Haematology, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham
MetadataShow full item record
CitationGuidelines for the management of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. 2016: Br J Haematol
JournalBritish Journal of Haematology
- Long-term remission of paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria following chemoimmunotherapy for non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Authors: Lai S, Venugopal P, Leslie W
- Issue date: 2012 Feb
- Long-term follow-up of patients with HIV-related diffuse large B-cell lymphomas treated in a phase II study with rituximab and CHOP.
- Authors: Ribera JM, Morgades M, González-Barca E, Miralles P, López-Guillermo A, Gardella S, López A, Abella E, García M, Navarro JT, Feliu E
- Issue date: 2012 Jun
- Autologous stem cell transplantation remains beneficial for patients relapsing after R-CHOP chemotherapy and who respond to salvage chemotherapy.
- Authors: Moore S, Peggs K, Thomson K, Lowry L, Ljubic A, Goldstone AH, Linch DC, Ardeshna KM
- Issue date: 2012 Jan
- BEACOPP escalated and rituximab in the treatment of Hodgkin lymphoma occurring concurrently with diffuse large B-cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Authors: Palickova M, Mocikova H, Vernerova Z, Campr V, Kozak T
- Issue date: 2013 Sep
- High-risk diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: can we do better than rituximab, cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine and prednisone?
- Authors: George A, Tam CS, Seymour JF
- Issue date: 2013 Dec