A Cancer Research UK First Time in Human Phase I Trial of IMA950 (Novel Multi Peptide Therapeutic Vaccine) in Patients with Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma.
McBain, Catherine A
AffiliationBeatson West of Scotland Cancer Centre, University of GlasgowEdinburgh Centre for Neuro-Oncology, Western General HospitalDepartment of Oncology, University College London Hospital
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo perform a two-cohort, phase 1 safety and immunogenicity study of IMA950 in addition to standard chemo-radiotherapy (CRT) and adjuvant temozolomide in patients with newly diagnosed glioblastoma (GBM). IMA950 is a novel GBM specific therapeutic vaccine containing 11 tumor-associated peptides (TUMAPs), identified on human leukocyte antigen (HLA) surface receptors in primary human GBM tissue.
CitationA Cancer Research UK First Time in Human Phase I Trial of IMA950 (Novel Multi Peptide Therapeutic Vaccine) in Patients with Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma. 2016: Clin Cancer Res
JournalClinical Cancer Research
- Phase I/II trial testing safety and immunogenicity of the multipeptide IMA950/poly-ICLC vaccine in newly diagnosed adult malignant astrocytoma patients.
- Authors: Migliorini D, Dutoit V, Allard M, Grandjean Hallez N, Marinari E, Widmer V, Philippin G, Corlazzoli F, Gustave R, Kreutzfeldt M, Blazek N, Wasem J, Hottinger A, Koka A, Momjian S, Lobrinus A, Merkler D, Vargas MI, Walker PR, Patrikidou A, Dietrich PY
- Issue date: 2019 Jul 11
- Long-term Survival in Glioblastoma with Cytomegalovirus pp65-Targeted Vaccination.
- Authors: Batich KA, Reap EA, Archer GE, Sanchez-Perez L, Nair SK, Schmittling RJ, Norberg P, Xie W, Herndon JE 2nd, Healy P, McLendon RE, Friedman AH, Friedman HS, Bigner D, Vlahovic G, Mitchell DA, Sampson JH
- Issue date: 2017 Apr 15
- A phase II, multicenter trial of rindopepimut (CDX-110) in newly diagnosed glioblastoma: the ACT III study.
- Authors: Schuster J, Lai RK, Recht LD, Reardon DA, Paleologos NA, Groves MD, Mrugala MM, Jensen R, Baehring JM, Sloan A, Archer GE, Bigner DD, Cruickshank S, Green JA, Keler T, Davis TA, Heimberger AB, Sampson JH
- Issue date: 2015 Jun
- Immunologic escape after prolonged progression-free survival with epidermal growth factor receptor variant III peptide vaccination in patients with newly diagnosed glioblastoma.
- Authors: Sampson JH, Heimberger AB, Archer GE, Aldape KD, Friedman AH, Friedman HS, Gilbert MR, Herndon JE 2nd, McLendon RE, Mitchell DA, Reardon DA, Sawaya R, Schmittling RJ, Shi W, Vredenburgh JJ, Bigner DD
- Issue date: 2010 Nov 1
- Phase I/IIa trial of fractionated radiotherapy, temozolomide, and autologous formalin-fixed tumor vaccine for newly diagnosed glioblastoma.
- Authors: Ishikawa E, Muragaki Y, Yamamoto T, Maruyama T, Tsuboi K, Ikuta S, Hashimoto K, Uemae Y, Ishihara T, Matsuda M, Matsutani M, Karasawa K, Nakazato Y, Abe T, Ohno T, Matsumura A
- Issue date: 2014 Sep