A multicenter comparison between Child Pugh and ALBI scores in patients treated with sorafenib for Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
Hubner, Richard A
AffiliationCentre Eugene Marquis, Rennes, France
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe ALBI grade was proposed as an objective means to evaluate liver function in patients with Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC). ALBI grade 1 vs 2 were proposed as stratification factors within the Child Pugh (CP) A class. However, the original publication did not provide comparison with the sub-classification by points (5 to 15) within the CP classification.
CitationA multicenter comparison between Child Pugh and ALBI scores in patients treated with sorafenib for Hepatocellular Carcinoma. 2016: Liver Int
- Hepatic Function during Repeated TACE Procedures and Prognosis after Introducing Sorafenib in Patients with Unresectable Hepatocellular Carcinoma: Multicenter Analysis.
- Authors: Hiraoka A, Kumada T, Kudo M, Hirooka M, Koizumi Y, Hiasa Y, Tajiri K, Toyoda H, Tada T, Ochi H, Joko K, Shimada N, Deguchi A, Ishikawa T, Imai M, Tsuji K, Michitaka K, Real-life Practice Experts for HCC (RELPEC) Study Group and HCC 48 Group (hepatocellular carcinoma experts from 48 clinics).
- Issue date: 2017
- Liver function assessment according to the Albumin-Bilirubin (ALBI) grade in sorafenib-treated patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Authors: Ogasawara S, Chiba T, Ooka Y, Suzuki E, Kanogawa N, Saito T, Motoyama T, Tawada A, Kanai F, Yokosuka O
- Issue date: 2015 Dec
- Albumin-Bilirubin grade predicts prognosis of HCC patients with sorafenib use.
- Authors: Kuo YH, Wang JH, Hung CH, Rau KM, Wu IP, Chen CH, Kee KM, Hu TH, Lu SN
- Issue date: 2017 Dec
- Sorafenib for the Treatment of Advanced Hepatocellular Cancer - a UK Audit.
- Authors: King J, Palmer DH, Johnson P, Ross P, Hubner RA, Sumpter K, Darby S, Braconi C, Iwuji C, Swinson D, Collins P, Patel K, Nobes J, Muazzam I, Blesing C, Kirkwood A, Nash S, Meyer T
- Issue date: 2017 Apr
- Prognostic scores for sorafenib-treated hepatocellular carcinoma patients: A new application for the hepatoma arterial embolisation prognostic score.
- Authors: Edeline J, Blanc JF, Campillo-Gimenez B, Ma YT, King J, Faluyi O, Mathurin J, Ghazi S, Palmer DH, Meyer T
- Issue date: 2017 Nov