Myeloproliferative neoplasm with eosinophilia and T-lymphoblastic lymphoma with ETV6-LYN gene fusion.
AffiliationOncology Cytogenetics, The Christie Pathology Partnership, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMyeloproliferative neoplasm with eosinophilia and T-lymphoblastic lymphoma with ETV6-LYN gene fusion. 2016, 6:e412 Blood Cancer J
JournalBlood Cancer Journal
- Successful allogeneic stem cell transplantation with long-term remission of ETV6/FLT3-positive myeloid/lymphoid neoplasm with eosinophilia.
- Authors: Chonabayashi K, Hishizawa M, Matsui M, Kondo T, Ohno T, Ishikawa T, Takaori-Kondo A
- Issue date: 2014 Mar
- Variant of ETV6/ABL1 gene is associated with leukemia phenotype.
- Authors: Park J, Kim M, Lim J, Kim Y, Han K, Kim JS, Lee S, Kim HJ, Min WS
- Issue date: 2013
- Next-generation sequencing and molecular cytogenetic characterization of ETV6-LYN fusion due to chromosomes 1, 8 and 12 rearrangement in acute myeloid leukemia.
- Authors: Ma ESK, Wan TSK, Au CH, Ho DN, Ma SY, Ng MHL, Chan TL
- Issue date: 2017 Dec
- Chronic myeloproliferative disorder with ETV6-PDGFRβ fusion gene.
- Authors: Tipirneni E, Buttar A, Brettler D, Miron P, Bathini V
- Issue date: 2012 Apr
- ETV6-FLT3 fusion gene-positive, eosinophilia-associated myeloproliferative neoplasm successfully treated with sorafenib and allogeneic stem cell transplant.
- Authors: Falchi L, Mehrotra M, Newberry KJ, Lyle LM, Lu G, Patel KP, Luthra R, Popat U, Verstovsek S
- Issue date: 2014 Oct