Evaluation of Robustness to Setup and Range Uncertainties for Head and Neck Patients Treated With Pencil Beam Scanning Proton Therapy.
AffiliationCentre for Proton Radiotherapy, PSI, Switzerland
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo evaluate the robustness of head and neck plans for treatment with intensity modulated proton therapy to range and setup errors, and to establish robustness parameters for the planning of future head and neck treatments.
CitationEvaluation of Robustness to Setup and Range Uncertainties for Head and Neck Patients Treated With Pencil Beam Scanning Proton Therapy. 2016, 95 (1):154-62 Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics
- Superiority in Robustness of Multifield Optimization Over Single-Field Optimization for Pencil-Beam Proton Therapy for Oropharynx Carcinoma: An Enhanced Robustness Analysis.
- Authors: Stützer K, Lin A, Kirk M, Lin L
- Issue date: 2017 Nov 1
- An Analysis of Plan Robustness for Esophageal Tumors: Comparing Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy Plans and Spot Scanning Proton Planning.
- Authors: Warren S, Partridge M, Bolsi A, Lomax AJ, Hurt C, Crosby T, Hawkins MA
- Issue date: 2016 May 1
- Comparison of linear and nonlinear programming approaches for "worst case dose" and "minmax" robust optimization of intensity-modulated proton therapy dose distributions.
- Authors: Zaghian M, Cao W, Liu W, Kardar L, Randeniya S, Mohan R, Lim G
- Issue date: 2017 Mar
- Quantification of plan robustness against different uncertainty sources for classical and anatomical robust optimized treatment plans in head and neck cancer proton therapy.
- Authors: Cubillos-Mesías M, Troost EGC, Lohaus F, Agolli L, Rehm M, Richter C, Stützer K
- Issue date: 2020 Mar
- Comparison of organ-at-risk sparing and plan robustness for spot-scanning proton therapy and volumetric modulated arc photon therapy in head-and-neck cancer.
- Authors: Barten DL, Tol JP, Dahele M, Slotman BJ, Verbakel WF
- Issue date: 2015 Nov