The assessment of local response using magnetic resonance imaging at 3- and 6-month post chemoradiotherapy in patients with anal cancer.
Renehan, Andrew G
Saunders, Mark P
Carrington, Bernadette M
AffiliationDepartment of Radiology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Wilmslow Road, Manchester, M20 4BX
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo assess the use of MRI-determined tumour regression grading (TRG) in local response assessment and detection of salvageable early local relapse after chemoradiotherapy (CRT) in patients with anal squamous cell carcinoma (ASCC).
CitationThe assessment of local response using magnetic resonance imaging at 3- and 6-month post chemoradiotherapy in patients with anal cancer. 2016: Eur Radiol
- Pre-treatment magnetic resonance-based texture features as potential imaging biomarkers for predicting event free survival in anal cancer treated by chemoradiotherapy.
- Authors: Hocquelet A, Auriac T, Perier C, Dromain C, Meyer M, Pinaquy JB, Denys A, Trillaud H, Denis De Senneville B, Vendrely V
- Issue date: 2018 Jul
- Analysis of outcomes achieved with squamous cell carcinomas of the anus in a single university hospital over the last two decades: Clinical response rate, relapse and survival of 190 patients.
- Authors: Gravante G, Stephenson JA, Elshaer M, Osman A, Vasanthan S, Mullineux JH, Gani MAD, Sharpe D, Yeung J, Norwood M, Miller A, Boyle K, Hemingway D
- Issue date: 2018 Feb
- Survival following salvage abdominoperineal resection for persistent and recurrent squamous cell carcinoma of the anus: do these disease categories affect survival?
- Authors: Severino NP, Chadi SA, Rosen L, Coiro S, Choman E, Berho M, Wexner SD
- Issue date: 2016 Oct
- Multiparametric MRI as an outcome predictor for anal canal cancer managed with chemoradiotherapy.
- Authors: Jones M, Hruby G, Stanwell P, Gallagher S, Wong K, Arm J, Martin J
- Issue date: 2015 Apr 14
- Current therapeutic strategies for anal squamous cell carcinoma in Japan.
- Authors: Takashima A, Shimada Y, Hamaguchi T, Ito Y, Masaki T, Yamaguchi S, Kondo Y, Saito N, Kato T, Ohue M, Higashino M, Moriya Y, Colorectal Cancer Study Group of the Japan Clinical Oncology Group.
- Issue date: 2009 Oct