Patient-reported outcomes of brentuximab vedotin in Hodgkin lymphoma and anaplastic large-cell lymphoma.
AffiliationDepartment of Hematology & Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation, City of Hope, Duarte, CA, USA
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractPatients with relapsed/refractory (R/R) Hodgkin lymphoma (HL) or R/R systemic anaplastic large-cell lymphoma (sALCL) treated with brentuximab vedotin (BV) experienced high remission rates in two Phase II trials. With increased response rates and survival times, patient-reported outcomes (PROs) and health-related quality of life (HRQoL) are becoming increasingly important and can help inform treatment decisions to enhance care of cancer patients.
CitationPatient-reported outcomes of brentuximab vedotin in Hodgkin lymphoma and anaplastic large-cell lymphoma. 2016, 9:2027-34 Onco Targets Ther
JournalOncoTargets and Therapy
- Long-Term Responders After Brentuximab Vedotin: Single-Center Experience on Relapsed and Refractory Hodgkin Lymphoma and Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma Patients.
- Authors: Gandolfi L, Pellegrini C, Casadei B, Stefoni V, Broccoli A, Tonialini L, Morigi A, Argnani L, Zinzani PL
- Issue date: 2016 Dec
- The European Medicines Agency Review of Brentuximab Vedotin (Adcetris) for the Treatment of Adult Patients With Relapsed or Refractory CD30+ Hodgkin Lymphoma or Systemic Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma: Summary of the Scientific Assessment of the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use.
- Authors: Gravanis I, Tzogani K, van Hennik P, de Graeff P, Schmitt P, Mueller-Berghaus J, Salmonson T, Gisselbrecht C, Laane E, Bergmann L, Pignatti F
- Issue date: 2016 Jan
- Brentuximab vedotin: a CD30-directed antibody-cytotoxic drug conjugate.
- Authors: Newland AM, Li JX, Wasco LE, Aziz MT, Lowe DK
- Issue date: 2013 Jan
- Phase I study of brentuximab vedotin (SGN-35) in Japanese children with relapsed or refractory CD30-positive Hodgkin's lymphoma or systemic anaplastic large cell lymphoma.
- Authors: Koga Y, Sekimizu M, Iguchi A, Kada A, Saito AM, Asada R, Mori T, Horibe K
- Issue date: 2020 May
- Brentuximab vedotin: a new age in the treatment of Hodgkin lymphoma and anaplastic large cell lymphoma.
- Authors: Minich SS
- Issue date: 2012 Mar