Efficacy and toxicity of treatment with the anti-CTLA-4 antibody ipilimumab in patients with metastatic melanoma after prior anti-PD-1 therapy.
Lorigan, Paul C
Andrews, M C
AffiliationRockingham General Hospital, Cooloongup, Western Australia, Australia
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractRecent phase III clinical trials have established the superiority of the anti-PD-1 antibodies pembrolizumab and nivolumab over the anti-CTLA-4 antibody ipilimumab in the first-line treatment of patients with advanced melanoma. Ipilimumab will be considered for second-line treatment after the failure of anti-PD-1 therapy.
CitationEfficacy and toxicity of treatment with the anti-CTLA-4 antibody ipilimumab in patients with metastatic melanoma after prior anti-PD-1 therapy. 2016, 114 (10):1084-9 Br J Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- Pooled Analysis Safety Profile of Nivolumab and Ipilimumab Combination Therapy in Patients With Advanced Melanoma.
- Authors: Sznol M, Ferrucci PF, Hogg D, Atkins MB, Wolter P, Guidoboni M, Lebbé C, Kirkwood JM, Schachter J, Daniels GA, Hassel J, Cebon J, Gerritsen W, Atkinson V, Thomas L, McCaffrey J, Power D, Walker D, Bhore R, Jiang J, Hodi FS, Wolchok JD
- Issue date: 2017 Dec 1
- Ipilimumab alone or in combination with nivolumab after progression on anti-PD-1 therapy in advanced melanoma.
- Authors: Zimmer L, Apuri S, Eroglu Z, Kottschade LA, Forschner A, Gutzmer R, Schlaak M, Heinzerling L, Krackhardt AM, Loquai C, Markovic SN, Joseph RW, Markey K, Utikal JS, Weishaupt C, Goldinger SM, Sondak VK, Zager JS, Schadendorf D, Khushalani NI
- Issue date: 2017 Apr
- Efficacy and Safety of Nivolumab in Patients With BRAF V600 Mutant and BRAF Wild-Type Advanced Melanoma: A Pooled Analysis of 4 Clinical Trials.
- Authors: Larkin J, Lao CD, Urba WJ, McDermott DF, Horak C, Jiang J, Wolchok JD
- Issue date: 2015 Jul
- Sequential administration of nivolumab and ipilimumab with a planned switch in patients with advanced melanoma (CheckMate 064): an open-label, randomised, phase 2 trial.
- Authors: Weber JS, Gibney G, Sullivan RJ, Sosman JA, Slingluff CL Jr, Lawrence DP, Logan TF, Schuchter LM, Nair S, Fecher L, Buchbinder EI, Berghorn E, Ruisi M, Kong G, Jiang J, Horak C, Hodi FS
- Issue date: 2016 Jul
- Combined nivolumab and ipilimumab versus ipilimumab alone in patients with advanced melanoma: 2-year overall survival outcomes in a multicentre, randomised, controlled, phase 2 trial.
- Authors: Hodi FS, Chesney J, Pavlick AC, Robert C, Grossmann KF, McDermott DF, Linette GP, Meyer N, Giguere JK, Agarwala SS, Shaheen M, Ernstoff MS, Minor DR, Salama AK, Taylor MH, Ott PA, Horak C, Gagnier P, Jiang J, Wolchok JD, Postow MA
- Issue date: 2016 Nov