Efficacy and toxicity of treatment with the anti-CTLA-4 antibody ipilimumab in patients with metastatic melanoma after prior anti-PD-1 therapy.
Lorigan, Paul C
Andrews, M C
AffiliationRockingham General Hospital, Cooloongup, Western Australia, Australia
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractRecent phase III clinical trials have established the superiority of the anti-PD-1 antibodies pembrolizumab and nivolumab over the anti-CTLA-4 antibody ipilimumab in the first-line treatment of patients with advanced melanoma. Ipilimumab will be considered for second-line treatment after the failure of anti-PD-1 therapy.
CitationEfficacy and toxicity of treatment with the anti-CTLA-4 antibody ipilimumab in patients with metastatic melanoma after prior anti-PD-1 therapy. 2016, 114 (10):1084-9 Br J Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- Pooled Analysis Safety Profile of Nivolumab and Ipilimumab Combination Therapy in Patients With Advanced Melanoma.
- Authors: Sznol M, Ferrucci PF, Hogg D, Atkins MB, Wolter P, Guidoboni M, Lebbé C, Kirkwood JM, Schachter J, Daniels GA, Hassel J, Cebon J, Gerritsen W, Atkinson V, Thomas L, McCaffrey J, Power D, Walker D, Bhore R, Jiang J, Hodi FS, Wolchok JD
- Issue date: 2017 Dec 1
- Nivolumab plus ipilimumab in advanced melanoma.
- Authors: Wolchok JD, Kluger H, Callahan MK, Postow MA, Rizvi NA, Lesokhin AM, Segal NH, Ariyan CE, Gordon RA, Reed K, Burke MM, Caldwell A, Kronenberg SA, Agunwamba BU, Zhang X, Lowy I, Inzunza HD, Feely W, Horak CE, Hong Q, Korman AJ, Wigginton JM, Gupta A, Sznol M
- Issue date: 2013 Jul 11
- Ipilimumab alone or in combination with nivolumab after progression on anti-PD-1 therapy in advanced melanoma.
- Authors: Zimmer L, Apuri S, Eroglu Z, Kottschade LA, Forschner A, Gutzmer R, Schlaak M, Heinzerling L, Krackhardt AM, Loquai C, Markovic SN, Joseph RW, Markey K, Utikal JS, Weishaupt C, Goldinger SM, Sondak VK, Zager JS, Schadendorf D, Khushalani NI
- Issue date: 2017 Apr
- Efficacy and safety of anti-PD-1 and anti-PD-1 combined with anti-CTLA-4 immunotherapy to advanced melanoma: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.
- Authors: Hao C, Tian J, Liu H, Li F, Niu H, Zhu B
- Issue date: 2017 Jun
- Efficacy and Safety of Nivolumab in Patients With BRAF V600 Mutant and BRAF Wild-Type Advanced Melanoma: A Pooled Analysis of 4 Clinical Trials.
- Authors: Larkin J, Lao CD, Urba WJ, McDermott DF, Horak C, Jiang J, Wolchok JD
- Issue date: 2015 Jul