Obese patients with endometrial cancer: is the robotic approach a challenge or a new era of safer and more cost-effective management of such patients?
AffiliationGynaecological Oncology Department, Christie Hospital, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationObese patients with endometrial cancer: is the robotic approach a challenge or a new era of safer and more cost-effective management of such patients? 2016: J Robot Surg
JournalJournal of Robotic Surgery
- Comparison of outcomes and cost for endometrial cancer staging via traditional laparotomy, standard laparoscopy and robotic techniques.
- Authors: Bell MC, Torgerson J, Seshadri-Kreaden U, Suttle AW, Hunt S
- Issue date: 2008 Dec
- Postoperative pain medication requirements in patients undergoing computer-assisted (“Robotic”) and standard laparoscopic procedures for newly diagnosed endometrial cancer.
- Authors: Leitao MM Jr, Malhotra V, Briscoe G, Suidan R, Dholakiya P, Santos K, Jewell EL, Brown CL, Sonoda Y, Abu-Rustum NR, Barakat RR, Gardner GJ
- Issue date: 2013 Oct
- Impact of age on surgical staging and approaches (laparotomy, laparoscopy and robotic surgery) in endometrial cancer management.
- Authors: Bourgin C, Lambaudie E, Houvenaeghel G, Foucher F, Levêque J, Lavoué V
- Issue date: 2017 Apr
- Robotic surgical staging for obese patients with endometrial cancer.
- Authors: Tang KY, Gardiner SK, Gould C, Osmundsen B, Collins M, Winter WE 3rd
- Issue date: 2012 Jun
- The role of robotic surgery in endometrial cancer.
- Authors: O'Malley DM, Smith B, Fowler JM
- Issue date: 2015 Dec