Analytical evaluation of a second generation assay for chromogranin A; a dual-site study.
AffiliationDepartment of Clinical Chemistry, Erasmus MC, University Medical Center, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAnalytical evaluation of a second generation assay for chromogranin A; a dual-site study. 2016, 54 (4):e139-42 Clin Chem Lab Med
JournalClinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine
- [Chromogranin A (CgA) - characteristic of the currently available laboratory methods and conditions which can influence the results].
- Authors: Glinicki P, Jeske W
- Issue date: 2009 Sep-Oct
- Chromogranin As a Biochemical Marker of Neuroendocrine Tumors.
- Authors: Lyubimova NV, Churikova TK, Kushlinskii NE
- Issue date: 2016 Mar
- Quantifying the effects of renal impairment on plasma concentrations of the neuroendocrine neoplasia biomarkers chromogranin A, chromogranin B, and cocaine- and amphetamine-regulated transcript.
- Authors: Bech PR, Ramachandran R, Dhillo WS, Martin NM, Bloom SR
- Issue date: 2012 May
- Evaluation of an ELISA method for the measurement of chromogranin A and comparison with an immunoradiometric method.
- Authors: Dittadi R, Bertoli I
- Issue date: 2013 Apr 23
- Re: Biological variation of neuroendocrine tumor markers chromogranin A and neuron-specific enolase.
- Authors: Dittadi R, Gion M
- Issue date: 2013 Aug