Intracranial efficacy of crizotinib versus chemotherapy in patients with advanced ALK-positive non-small-cell lung cancer: results from PROFILE 1014.
Blackhall, Fiona H
AffiliationBenjamin J. Solomon, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractIntracranial efficacy of first-line crizotinib versus chemotherapy was compared prospectively in the phase III PROFILE 1014 study in ALK-positive non-small-cell lung cancer.
CitationIntracranial Efficacy of Crizotinib Versus Chemotherapy in Patients With Advanced ALK-Positive Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer: Results From PROFILE 1014. 2016: J Clin Oncol
JournalJournal of Clinical Oncology
- Multicenter Phase II Study of Whole-Body and Intracranial Activity With Ceritinib in Patients With ALK-Rearranged Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer Previously Treated With Chemotherapy and Crizotinib: Results From ASCEND-2.
- Authors: Crinò L, Ahn MJ, De Marinis F, Groen HJ, Wakelee H, Hida T, Mok T, Spigel D, Felip E, Nishio M, Scagliotti G, Branle F, Emeremni C, Quadrigli M, Zhang J, Shaw AT
- Issue date: 2016 Aug 20
- First-line crizotinib versus chemotherapy in ALK-positive lung cancer.
- Authors: Solomon BJ, Mok T, Kim DW, Wu YL, Nakagawa K, Mekhail T, Felip E, Cappuzzo F, Paolini J, Usari T, Iyer S, Reisman A, Wilner KD, Tursi J, Blackhall F, PROFILE 1014 Investigators
- Issue date: 2014 Dec 4
- Final Overall Survival Analysis From a Study Comparing First-Line Crizotinib Versus Chemotherapy in ALK-Mutation-Positive Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
- Authors: Solomon BJ, Kim DW, Wu YL, Nakagawa K, Mekhail T, Felip E, Cappuzzo F, Paolini J, Usari T, Tang Y, Wilner KD, Blackhall F, Mok TS
- Issue date: 2018 Aug 1
- Crizotinib in patients with anaplastic lymphoma kinase-positive advanced non-small cell lung cancer versus chemotherapy as a first-line treatment.
- Authors: Zhou J, Zheng J, Zhang X, Zhao J, Zhu Y, Shen Q, Wang Y, Sun K, Zhang Z, Pan Z, Shen Y, Zhou J
- Issue date: 2018 Jan 3
- Ceritinib versus chemotherapy in patients with ALK-rearranged non-small-cell lung cancer previously given chemotherapy and crizotinib (ASCEND-5): a randomised, controlled, open-label, phase 3 trial.
- Authors: Shaw AT, Kim TM, Crinò L, Gridelli C, Kiura K, Liu G, Novello S, Bearz A, Gautschi O, Mok T, Nishio M, Scagliotti G, Spigel DR, Deudon S, Zheng C, Pantano S, Urban P, Massacesi C, Viraswami-Appanna K, Felip E
- Issue date: 2017 Jul