A comparative in vitro study of power output deterioration over time between ho:YAG laser fibers from different manufacturers as a function of deflection and power input.
AffiliationTorbay Hospital, South Devon Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust, Torbay, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo investigate the performance of laser fibers from 6 major manufacturers in vitro and to identify the effect of time and angulations (180° and 0°) on fiber power output.
CitationA Comparative in Vitro Study of Power Output Deterioration over Time Between Ho:YAG Laser Fibers from Different Manufacturers as a Function of Deflection and Power Input. 2016, 9 (1):12-8 Curr Urol
- Performance and safety of holmium: YAG laser optical fibers.
- Authors: Knudsen BE, Glickman RD, Stallman KJ, Maswadi S, Chew BH, Beiko DT, Denstedt JD, Teichman JM
- Issue date: 2005 Nov
- Jackets Off: The Impact of Laser Fiber Stripping on Power Output and Stone Degradation.
- Authors: Ritchie C, Yang P, Peplinski B, Keheila M, Cheriyan S, Abourbih S, Kelln W, Baldwin DD
- Issue date: 2017 Aug
- Impact of holmium laser settings and fiber diameter on stone fragmentation and endoscope deflection.
- Authors: Kuo RL, Aslan P, Zhong P, Preminger GM
- Issue date: 1998 Dec
- Effect of holmium:YAG laser pulse width on lithotripsy retropulsion in vitro.
- Authors: Finley DS, Petersen J, Abdelshehid C, Ahlering M, Chou D, Borin J, Eichel L, McDougall E, Clayman RV
- Issue date: 2005 Oct
- Evaluation of a new 240-μm single-use holmium:YAG optical fiber for flexible ureteroscopy.
- Authors: Khemees TA, Shore DM, Antiporda M, Teichman JM, Knudsen BE
- Issue date: 2013 Apr