A randomised, double-blind phase II study evaluating cediranib vs cediranib and saracatinib in patients with relapsed metastatic clear cell renal cancer (COSAK).
Hawkins, Robert E
AffiliationThe Royal Free NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK Barts Cancer Institute, CRUK Experiment Cancer Medicine Centre
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractPreclinical work suggests Src proteins have a role in the development of resistance to vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) targeted therapy in metastatic clear cell renal cancer (mRCC). This hypothesis was tested in this trial using the SRC inhibitor saracatinib and the VEGF inhibitor cediranib.
CitationA randomised, double-blind phase II study evaluating cediranib vs cediranib and saracatinib in patients with relapsed metastatic clear cell renal cancer (COSAK). 2016: Ann Oncol
JournalAnnals of Oncology
- Cediranib plus FOLFOX/CAPOX versus placebo plus FOLFOX/CAPOX in patients with previously untreated metastatic colorectal cancer: a randomized, double-blind, phase III study (HORIZON II).
- Authors: Hoff PM, Hochhaus A, Pestalozzi BC, Tebbutt NC, Li J, Kim TW, Koynov KD, Kurteva G, Pintér T, Cheng Y, van Eyll B, Pike L, Fielding A, Robertson JD, Saunders MP
- Issue date: 2012 Oct 10
- Phase I open-label study of cediranib, an oral inhibitor of VEGF signalling, in combination with the oral Src inhibitor saracatinib in patients with advanced solid tumours.
- Authors: Trarbach T, Schultheis B, Gauler TC, Schneider V, Strumberg D, Eberhardt WE, Le Scouiller S, Marotti M, Brown KH, Drevs J
- Issue date: 2012 Oct
- Cediranib with mFOLFOX6 versus bevacizumab with mFOLFOX6 as first-line treatment for patients with advanced colorectal cancer: a double-blind, randomized phase III study (HORIZON III).
- Authors: Schmoll HJ, Cunningham D, Sobrero A, Karapetis CS, Rougier P, Koski SL, Kocakova I, Bondarenko I, Bodoky G, Mainwaring P, Salazar R, Barker P, Mookerjee B, Robertson J, Van Cutsem E
- Issue date: 2012 Oct 10
- Cediranib monotherapy in patients with advanced renal cell carcinoma: results of a randomised phase II study.
- Authors: Mulders P, Hawkins R, Nathan P, de Jong I, Osanto S, Porfiri E, Protheroe A, van Herpen CM, Mookerjee B, Pike L, Jürgensmeier JM, Gore ME
- Issue date: 2012 Mar
- KRAS mutations are associated with inferior clinical outcome in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer, but are not predictive for benefit with cediranib.
- Authors: Smith JC, Brooks L, Hoff PM, McWalter G, Dearden S, Morgan SR, Wilson D, Robertson JD, Jürgensmeier JM
- Issue date: 2013 Jul