Constructing a molecular interaction network for thyroid cancer via large-scale text mining of gene and pathway events.
AffiliationSchool of Computer Science, National University of Defense Technology, Changsha 410073, China
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractBiomedical studies need assistance from automated tools and easily accessible data to address the problem of the rapidly accumulating literature. Text-mining tools and curated databases have been developed to address such needs and they can be applied to improve the understanding of molecular pathogenesis of complex diseases like thyroid cancer.
CitationConstructing a molecular interaction network for thyroid cancer via large-scale text mining of gene and pathway events. 2015, 9 Suppl 6:S5 BMC Syst Biol
JournalBMC Systems Biology
- Molecular profiling of thyroid cancer subtypes using large-scale text mining.
- Authors: Wu C, Schwartz JM, Brabant G, Nenadic G
- Issue date: 2014
- PathNER: a tool for systematic identification of biological pathway mentions in the literature.
- Authors: Wu C, Schwartz JM, Nenadic G
- Issue date: 2013 Oct 16
- FamPlex: a resource for entity recognition and relationship resolution of human protein families and complexes in biomedical text mining.
- Authors: Bachman JA, Gyori BM, Sorger PK
- Issue date: 2018 Jun 28
- Text mining-based word representations for biomedical data analysis and protein-protein interaction networks in machine learning tasks.
- Authors: Alachram H, Chereda H, Beißbarth T, Wingender E, Stegmaier P
- Issue date: 2021
- HPIminer: A text mining system for building and visualizing human protein interaction networks and pathways.
- Authors: Subramani S, Kalpana R, Monickaraj PM, Natarajan J
- Issue date: 2015 Apr