Obesity and endometrial cancer: unanswered epidemiological questions.
AffiliationDepartment of Surgery, Institute of Cancer Sciences, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationObesity and endometrial cancer: unanswered epidemiological questions. 2016, 123 (2):175-8 BJOG
- [Obesity and endometrial cancer].
- Authors: Carreras R, Mancebo G
- Issue date: 2007 Feb 10
- Obesity-driven endometrial cancer: is weight loss the answer?
- Authors: Mackintosh ML, Crosbie EJ
- Issue date: 2013 Jun
- Obesity and cancer risk in women.
- Authors: Schindler AE
- Issue date: 1997
- [Obesity as a risk factor of endometrial cancer of the uterus].
- Authors: Hori S, Arai T
- Issue date: 1995 Jun
- [Obesity, a main risk factor for endometrial cancer].
- Authors: Ortiz-Mendoza CM, Velasco-Navarro C
- Issue date: 2013 May-Jun