Analysis of KRAS/NRAS mutations in a phase III study of panitumumab with FOLFIRI compared with FOLFIRI alone as second-line treatment for metastatic colorectal cancer
Van Cutsem, E
AffiliationAntwerp University Hospital and University of Antwerp, Edegem, Belgium.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWe evaluated the influence of RAS mutation status on the treatment effect of panitumumab in a prospective-retrospective analysis of a randomized, multicenter phase III study of panitumumab plus fluorouracil, leucovorin, and irinotecan (FOLFIRI) versus FOLFIRI alone as second-line therapy in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC; ClinicalTrials.gov, NCT0039183).
CitationAnalysis of KRAS/NRAS mutations in a phase III study of panitumumab with FOLFIRI compared with FOLFIRI alone as second-line treatment for metastatic colorectal cancer. 2015, 21 (24):5469-79 Clin Cancer Res
JournalClinical Cancer Research
- Randomized phase III study of panitumumab with fluorouracil, leucovorin, and irinotecan (FOLFIRI) compared with FOLFIRI alone as second-line treatment in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer.
- Authors: Peeters M, Price TJ, Cervantes A, Sobrero AF, Ducreux M, Hotko Y, André T, Chan E, Lordick F, Punt CJ, Strickland AH, Wilson G, Ciuleanu TE, Roman L, Van Cutsem E, Tzekova V, Collins S, Oliner KS, Rong A, Gansert J
- Issue date: 2010 Nov 1
- Randomized study of FOLFIRI plus either panitumumab or bevacizumab for wild-type KRAS colorectal cancer-WJOG 6210G.
- Authors: Shitara K, Yonesaka K, Denda T, Yamazaki K, Moriwaki T, Tsuda M, Takano T, Okuda H, Nishina T, Sakai K, Nishio K, Tokunaga S, Yamanaka T, Boku N, Hyodo I, Muro K
- Issue date: 2016 Dec
- Cetuximab plus irinotecan, fluorouracil, and leucovorin as first-line treatment for metastatic colorectal cancer: updated analysis of overall survival according to tumor KRAS and BRAF mutation status.
- Authors: Van Cutsem E, Köhne CH, Láng I, Folprecht G, Nowacki MP, Cascinu S, Shchepotin I, Maurel J, Cunningham D, Tejpar S, Schlichting M, Zubel A, Celik I, Rougier P, Ciardiello F
- Issue date: 2011 May 20
- PEAK: a randomized, multicenter phase II study of panitumumab plus modified fluorouracil, leucovorin, and oxaliplatin (mFOLFOX6) or bevacizumab plus mFOLFOX6 in patients with previously untreated, unresectable, wild-type KRAS exon 2 metastatic colorectal cancer.
- Authors: Schwartzberg LS, Rivera F, Karthaus M, Fasola G, Canon JL, Hecht JR, Yu H, Oliner KS, Go WY
- Issue date: 2014 Jul 20
- FOLFIRI and Cetuximab Every Second Week for First-Line Treatment of KRAS Wild-Type Metastatic Colorectal Cancer According to Phosphatase and Tensin Homolog Expression: A Phase II Study.
- Authors: Personeni N, Rimassa L, Verusio C, Barni S, Rubino L, Bozzarelli S, Villa E, Carnaghi C, Tronconi MC, Gerardi C, Galli F, Floriani I, Destro A, Raschioni C, Labianca R, Santoro A
- Issue date: 2015 Sep