Small Cell Lung Cancer: Can recent advances in biology and molecular biology be translated into improved outcomes?
Blackhall, Fiona H
AffiliationUniversity of Colorado Cancer Center, Aurora, COUniversity of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSmall Cell Lung Cancer: Can recent advances in biology and molecular biology be translated into improved outcomes? 2016: J Thorac Oncol
JournalJournal of Thoracic Oncology
- Development of targeted therapy and immunotherapy for treatment of small cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Saito M, Shiraishi K, Goto A, Suzuki H, Kohno T, Kono K
- Issue date: 2018 Jul 1
- [Clinical Development of Immunotherapy for Small Cell Lung Cancer].
- Authors: Yu T, Zhong D
- Issue date: 2018 Dec 20
- [Advances of immunotherapy in small cell lung cancer].
- Authors: Liu J, Zhang S, Li H, Cheng Y
- Issue date: 2014 Jun 20
- Beyond chemotherapy: Emerging biomarkers and therapies as small cell lung cancer enters the immune checkpoint era.
- Authors: Della Corte CM, Gay CM, Byers LA
- Issue date: 2019 Feb 15
- Vaccine immunotherapy in lung cancer: Clinical experience and future directions.
- Authors: Freeman-Keller M, Goldman J, Gray J
- Issue date: 2015 Sep