Validation of nomogram for disease free survival for colon cancer in UK population: A prospective cohort study.
AffiliationSurgery and Cancer Division, Leighton Hospital, Middlewich Road, Crewe CW1 4QJ, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo externally validate the MSKCC nomogram in a UK population, and determine if it could be used in our practice here in the UK.
CitationValidation of nomogram for disease free survival for colon cancer in UK population: A prospective cohort study. 2016, 27:58-65 Int J Surg
JournalInternational Journal of Surgery
- Validation of the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center Nomogram to Predict Overall Survival After Curative Colectomy in a Chinese Colon Cancer Population.
- Authors: Liu M, Qu H, Bu Z, Chen D, Jiang B, Cui M, Xing J, Yang H, Wang Z, Di J, Chen L, Zhang C, Yao Z, Zhang N, Tan F, Gu J, Li Z, Su X
- Issue date: 2015 Nov
- Complementary role of the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center nomogram to the American Joint Committee on Cancer system for the prediction of relapse of major salivary gland carcinoma after surgery.
- Authors: Chou WC, Chang KP, Lu CH, Chen MF, Cheng YF, Yeh KY, Wang CH, Lin YC, Yeh TS
- Issue date: 2017 May
- The Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center Nomogram is More Accurate than the 2009 FIGO Staging System in the Prediction of Overall Survival in a German Endometrial Cancer Patient Cohort.
- Authors: Huss A, Ihorst G, Timme-Bronsert S, Hasenburg A, Oehler MK, Klar M
- Issue date: 2018 Dec
- Nomogram Predicting Survival After Recurrence in Patients With Stage I to III Colon Cancer: A Nationwide Multicenter Study.
- Authors: Kawai K, Nozawa H, Hata K, Kiyomatsu T, Tanaka T, Nishikawa T, Sugihara K, Watanabe T
- Issue date: 2018 Sep
- Development and external validation of two nomograms to predict overall survival and occurrence of distant metastases in adults after surgical resection of localised soft-tissue sarcomas of the extremities: a retrospective analysis.
- Authors: Callegaro D, Miceli R, Bonvalot S, Ferguson P, Strauss DC, Levy A, Griffin A, Hayes AJ, Stacchiotti S, Pechoux CL, Smith MJ, Fiore M, Dei Tos AP, Smith HG, Mariani L, Wunder JS, Pollock RE, Casali PG, Gronchi A
- Issue date: 2016 May