Phase I study of KW-2478, a novel Hsp90 inhibitor, in patients with B-cell malignancies.
AffiliationUCL Cancer Institute, University College London, Huntley Street, London WC1E 6DD
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractKW-2478 is a novel, non-ansamycin, non-purine heat-shock protein 90 (Hsp90) inhibitor.
CitationPhase I study of KW-2478, a novel Hsp90 inhibitor, in patients with B-cell malignancies. 2016, 114 (1):7-13 Br J Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- A phase I/II study of KW-2478, an Hsp90 inhibitor, in combination with bortezomib in patients with relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma.
- Authors: Cavenagh J, Oakervee H, Baetiong-Caguioa P, Davies F, Gharibo M, Rabin N, Kurman M, Novak B, Shiraishi N, Nakashima D, Akinaga S, Yong K
- Issue date: 2017 Oct 24
- Phase 1/1B trial of the heat shock protein 90 inhibitor NVP-AUY922 as monotherapy or in combination with bortezomib in patients with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma.
- Authors: Seggewiss-Bernhardt R, Bargou RC, Goh YT, Stewart AK, Spencer A, Alegre A, Bladé J, Ottmann OG, Fernandez-Ibarra C, Lu H, Pain S, Akimov M, Iyer SP
- Issue date: 2015 Jul 1
- Phase I trial of the HSP90 inhibitor PF-04929113 (SNX5422) in adult patients with recurrent, refractory hematologic malignancies.
- Authors: Reddy N, Voorhees PM, Houk BE, Brega N, Hinson JM Jr, Jillela A
- Issue date: 2013 Aug
- TAK-228 (formerly MLN0128), an investigational oral dual TORC1/2 inhibitor: A phase I dose escalation study in patients with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma, non-Hodgkin lymphoma, or Waldenström's macroglobulinemia.
- Authors: Ghobrial IM, Siegel DS, Vij R, Berdeja JG, Richardson PG, Neuwirth R, Patel CG, Zohren F, Wolf JL
- Issue date: 2016 Jun
- New molecular and biological mechanism of antitumor activities of KW-2478, a novel nonansamycin heat shock protein 90 inhibitor, in multiple myeloma cells.
- Authors: Nakashima T, Ishii T, Tagaya H, Seike T, Nakagawa H, Kanda Y, Akinaga S, Soga S, Shiotsu Y
- Issue date: 2010 May 15