A latent reactive handle for functionalising heparin-like and LMWH deca- and dodecasaccharides.
AffiliationManchester Institute of Biotechnology and School of Chemistry, 131 Princess Street, University of Manchester M1 7DN
MetadataShow full item record
Abstractd-Glucosamine derivatives bearing latent O4 functionality provide modified H/HS-type disaccharide donors for a final stage capping approach enabling introduction of conjugation-suitable, non-reducing terminal functionality to biologically important glycosaminoglycan oligosaccharides. Application to the synthesis of the first O4-terminus modified synthetic LMWH decasaccharide and an HS-like dodecasaccharide is reported.
CitationA latent reactive handle for functionalising heparin-like and LMWH deca- and dodecasaccharides. 2015, 13 (46):11208-19 Org Biomol Chem
JournalOrganic & Biomolecular Chemistry
- Characterization of di- and monosulfated, unsaturated heparin disaccharides with terminal N-sulfated 1,6-anhydro-beta-D-glucosamine or N-sulfated 1,6-anhydro-beta-D-mannosamine residues.
- Authors: Mascellani G, Guerrini M, Torri G, Liverani L, Spelta F, Bianchini P
- Issue date: 2007 May 7
- Low-molecular weight molluscan glycosaminoglycan from bivalve Katelysia opima (Gmelin).
- Authors: Vijayabaskar P, Balasubramanian T, Somasundaram ST
- Issue date: 2008 Apr
- Differentiation of 3-O-sulfated heparin disaccharide isomers: identification of structural aspects of the heparin CCL2 binding motif.
- Authors: Meissen JK, Sweeney MD, Girardi M, Lawrence R, Esko JD, Leary JA
- Issue date: 2009 Apr
- Preparation and application of a 'clickable' acceptor for enzymatic synthesis of heparin oligosaccharides.
- Authors: Cai C, Edgar K, Liu J, Linhardt RJ
- Issue date: 2013 May 3
- [Synthesis of low molecular weight mimetics of heparin].
- Authors: Krylov VB, Ustiuzhanina NE, Nifant'ev NE
- Issue date: 2011 Nov-Dec