Dynamic sentinel lymph node biopsy for penile cancer: a comparison between one and two-day protocols.
Carrington, Bernadette M
Shanks, Jonathan H
Clarke, Noel W
Ramani, Vijay A C
Lau, Maurice W
Sangar, Vijay K
AffiliationDepartment of Urology, The Christie Hospital Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo determine the outcome of clinically negative node (cN0) patients with penile cancer undergoing Dynamic Sentinel Node Biopsy (DSNB), comparing the results of a one and two day protocol that can be used as a minimal invasive procedure for staging of penile cancer.
CitationDynamic sentinel lymph node biopsy for penile cancer: a comparison between one and two-day protocols. 2015: BJU Int
- Dynamic sentinel node biopsy in penile cancer: initial experiences at a Swedish referral centre.
- Authors: Kirrander P, Andrén O, Windahl T
- Issue date: 2013 Mar
- Nodal staging in penile carcinoma by dynamic sentinel node biopsy after previous therapeutic primary tumour resection.
- Authors: Graafland NM, Valdés Olmos RA, Meinhardt W, Bex A, van der Poel HG, van Boven HH, Nieweg OE, Horenblas S
- Issue date: 2010 Nov
- Reliability of dynamic sentinel node biopsy combined with ultrasound-guided removal of sonographically suspicious lymph nodes as a diagnostic approach in patients with penile cancer with palpable inguinal lymph nodes.
- Authors: Naumann CM, van der Horst S, van der Horst C, Kähler KC, Seeger M, Osmonov D, Lützen U, Jünemann KP, Franz Hamann M
- Issue date: 2015 Sep
- Feasibility of performing dynamic sentinel lymph node biopsy as a delayed procedure in penile cancer.
- Authors: Omorphos S, Saad Z, Arya M, Freeman A, Malone P, Nigam R, Bomanji J, Muneer A
- Issue date: 2016 Mar
- Dynamic sentinel lymph node biopsy in patients with invasive squamous cell carcinoma of the penis: a prospective study of the long-term outcome of 500 inguinal basins assessed at a single institution.
- Authors: Lam W, Alnajjar HM, La-Touche S, Perry M, Sharma D, Corbishley C, Pilcher J, Heenan S, Watkin N
- Issue date: 2013 Apr