Mammographic density adds accuracy to both the Tyrer-Cuzick and Gail breast cancer risk models in a prospective UK screening cohort.
Evans, D Gareth R
AffiliationCentre for Cancer Prevention, Wolfson Institute of Preventive Medicine, Charterhouse Square, Barts and The London, Queen Mary University of London, London
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe Predicting Risk of Cancer at Screening study in Manchester, UK, is a prospective study of breast cancer risk estimation. It was designed to assess whether mammographic density may help in refinement of breast cancer risk estimation using either the Gail model (Breast Cancer Risk Assessment Tool) or the Tyrer-Cuzick model (International Breast Intervention Study model).
CitationMammographic density adds accuracy to both the Tyrer-Cuzick and Gail breast cancer risk models in a prospective UK screening cohort. 2015, 17 (1):147 Breast Cancer Res
JournalBreast Cancer Research
- Long-term Accuracy of Breast Cancer Risk Assessment Combining Classic Risk Factors and Breast Density.
- Authors: Brentnall AR, Cuzick J, Buist DSM, Bowles EJA
- Issue date: 2018 Sep 1
- Use of Receiver Operating Characteristic (ROC) Curve Analysis for Tyrer-Cuzick and Gail in Breast Cancer Screening in Jiangxi Province, China.
- Authors: Zhang L, Jie Z, Xu S, Zhang L, Guo X
- Issue date: 2018 Aug 9
- Mammographic breast density refines Tyrer-Cuzick estimates of breast cancer risk in high-risk women: findings from the placebo arm of the International Breast Cancer Intervention Study I.
- Authors: Warwick J, Birke H, Stone J, Warren RM, Pinney E, Brentnall AR, Duffy SW, Howell A, Cuzick J
- Issue date: 2014 Oct 8
- Use of Single-Nucleotide Polymorphisms and Mammographic Density Plus Classic Risk Factors for Breast Cancer Risk Prediction.
- Authors: van Veen EM, Brentnall AR, Byers H, Harkness EF, Astley SM, Sampson S, Howell A, Newman WG, Cuzick J, Evans DGR
- Issue date: 2018 Apr 1
- A case-control evaluation of 143 single nucleotide polymorphisms for breast cancer risk stratification with classical factors and mammographic density.
- Authors: Brentnall AR, van Veen EM, Harkness EF, Rafiq S, Byers H, Astley SM, Sampson S, Howell A, Newman WG, Cuzick J, Evans DGR
- Issue date: 2020 Apr 15