AffiliationImaging and Cytometry, Cancer Research UK Manchester Institute, University of Manchester, Wilmslow Road, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWhen converting real-life data via visualization to numbers and then onto statistics the whole system needs to be considered so that conversion from the analogue to the digital is accurate and repeatable. Here we describe the points to consider when approaching yeast cell analysis visualization, processing, and analysis of a population by screening techniques.
CitationVisualization and Image Analysis of Yeast Cells. 2016, 1369:347-61 Methods Mol Biol
JournalMethods in Molecular Biology
- Cellular nanoimaging by cryo electron tomography.
- Authors: Koning RI, Koster AJ
- Issue date: 2013
- Quantitative Image Analysis of Single-Molecule mRNA Dynamics in Living Cells.
- Authors: Rino J, de Jesus AC, Carmo-Fonseca M
- Issue date: 2017
- Data processing and analysis for mass spectrometry imaging.
- Authors: Liu J, Xiong X, Ouyang Z
- Issue date: 2015
- Label-free second-harmonic phase imaging of biological specimen by digital holographic microscopy.
- Authors: Shaffer E, Moratal C, Magistretti P, Marquet P, Depeursinge C
- Issue date: 2010 Dec 15
- A Review of Fluorescent Proteins for Use in Yeast.
- Authors: Bialecka-Fornal M, Makushok T, Rafelski SM
- Issue date: 2016