Nava Rodrigues, D
de Bono, J
AffiliationInstitute of Cancer Research, London
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractProstate cancer is a heterogeneous disease, but current treatments are not based on molecular stratification. We hypothesized that metastatic, castration-resistant prostate cancers with DNA-repair defects would respond to poly(adenosine diphosphate [ADP]-ribose) polymerase (PARP) inhibition with olaparib.
CitationDNA-Repair Defects and Olaparib in Metastatic Prostate Cancer. 2015, 373 (18):1697-708 N Engl J Med
JournalThe New England Journal of Medicine
- A Novel Use of Olaparib for the Treatment of Metastatic Castration-Recurrent Prostate Cancer.
- Authors: Martin GA, Chen AH, Parikh K
- Issue date: 2017 Nov
- Inhibition of poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase in tumors from BRCA mutation carriers.
- Authors: Fong PC, Boss DS, Yap TA, Tutt A, Wu P, Mergui-Roelvink M, Mortimer P, Swaisland H, Lau A, O'Connor MJ, Ashworth A, Carmichael J, Kaye SB, Schellens JH, de Bono JS
- Issue date: 2009 Jul 9
- Olaparib for Metastatic Breast Cancer in Patients with a Germline BRCA Mutation.
- Authors: Robson M, Im SA, Senkus E, Xu B, Domchek SM, Masuda N, Delaloge S, Li W, Tung N, Armstrong A, Wu W, Goessl C, Runswick S, Conte P
- Issue date: 2017 Aug 10
- Response to olaparib in metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer with germline BRCA2 mutation: a case report.
- Authors: Ma Y, He L, Huang Q, Zheng S, Zhang Z, Li H, Liu S
- Issue date: 2018 Oct 17
- Defective DNA repair mechanisms in prostate cancer: impact of olaparib.
- Authors: De Felice F, Tombolini V, Marampon F, Musella A, Marchetti C
- Issue date: 2017