The role of complexity metrics in a multi-institutional dosimetry audit of VMAT.
AffiliationRadiotherapy Physics, Belfast Health and Social Care Trust, Belfast
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo demonstrate the benefit of complexity metrics such as the modulation complexity score (MCS) and monitor units (MU) in multi-institutional audits of VMAT delivery.
CitationThe role of complexity metrics in a multi-institutional dosimetry audit of VMAT. 2015:20150445 Br J Radiol
JournalThe British Journal of Radiology
- Texture analysis on the fluence map to evaluate the degree of modulation for volumetric modulated arc therapy.
- Authors: Park SY, Kim IH, Ye SJ, Carlson J, Park JM
- Issue date: 2014 Nov
- Treatment plan complexity does not predict IROC Houston anthropomorphic head and neck phantom performance.
- Authors: Glenn MC, Hernandez V, Saez J, Followill DS, Howell RM, Pollard-Larkin JM, Zhou S, Kry SF
- Issue date: 2018 Oct 17
- Interplay effect on a 6-MV flattening-filter-free linear accelerator with high dose rate and fast multi-leaf collimator motion treating breast and lung phantoms.
- Authors: Netherton T, Li Y, Nitsch P, Shaitelman S, Balter P, Gao S, Klopp A, Muruganandham M, Court L
- Issue date: 2018 Jun
- Impact of small MU/segment and dose rate on delivery accuracy of volumetric-modulated arc therapy (VMAT).
- Authors: Huang L, Zhuang T, Mastroianni A, Djemil T, Cui T, Xia P
- Issue date: 2016 May 8
- Online adaptation and verification of VMAT.
- Authors: Crijns W, Defraene G, Van Herck H, Depuydt T, Haustermans K, Maes F, Van den Heuvel F
- Issue date: 2015 Jul