Providing acupuncture in a breast cancer and fatigue trial: The therapists' experience.
AffiliationThe Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Complementary Therapies Department, Wilmslow Road, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo explore the experiences of therapists providing acupuncture in a trial context, to women with fatigue, following breast cancer treatment.
CitationProviding acupuncture in a breast cancer and fatigue trial: The therapists' experience. 2015, 21 (4):217-22 Complement Ther Clin Pract
JournalComplementary Therapies in Clinical Practice
- Training in self-needling and performing it as part of a clinical trial: the practitioner and patient experience.
- Authors: Bardy J, Mackereth P, Finnegan-John J, Molassiotis A
- Issue date: 2015 Jun
- Receiving or not receiving acupuncture in a trial: the experience of participants recovering from breast cancer treatment.
- Authors: Peter M, Joy B, Jacqueline F, Jennifer FJ, Alexander M
- Issue date: 2014 Nov
- A randomized, controlled trial of acupuncture self-needling as maintenance therapy for cancer-related fatigue after therapist-delivered acupuncture.
- Authors: Molassiotis A, Bardy J, Finnegan-John J, Mackereth P, Ryder WD, Filshie J, Ream E, Eaton D, Richardson A
- Issue date: 2013 Jun
- The effect of acupuncture on post-cancer fatigue and well-being for women recovering from breast cancer: a pilot randomised controlled trial.
- Authors: Smith C, Carmady B, Thornton C, Perz J, Ussher JM
- Issue date: 2013 Mar
- Acupuncture for cancer-related fatigue in patients with breast cancer: a pragmatic randomized controlled trial.
- Authors: Molassiotis A, Bardy J, Finnegan-John J, Mackereth P, Ryder DW, Filshie J, Ream E, Richardson A
- Issue date: 2012 Dec 20