Should lifestyle modifications be promoted to prevent breast cancer?
AffiliationCRUK Department of Medical Oncology, Christie Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
CitationShould lifestyle modifications be promoted to prevent breast cancer? 2008, 10 Suppl 4:S11 Breast Cancer Res.
JournalBreast Cancer Research
- Healthy lifestyle on the risk of breast cancer.
- Authors: Sánchez-Zamorano LM, Flores-Luna L, Angeles-Llerenas A, Romieu I, Lazcano-Ponce E, Miranda-Hernández H, Mainero-Ratchelous F, Torres-Mejía G
- Issue date: 2011 May
- Lifestyle changes to reduce the risk of breast cancer.
- Authors: Hairon N
- Issue date: 2007 Oct 9-15
- Health Behaviors and their Relationship with Disease Control in People Attending Genetic Clinics with a Family History of Breast or Colorectal Cancer.
- Authors: Anderson AS, Caswell S, Macleod M, Steele RJ, Berg J, Dunlop J, Stead M, Eadie D, O'Carroll RE
- Issue date: 2017 Feb
- Promoting lifestyle modification for cancer prevention.
- Authors: Mackey S
- Issue date: 2004 Oct
- Beyond treatment: lifestyle choices after breast cancer to enhance quality of life and survival.
- Authors: Holmes MD, Kroenke CH
- Issue date: 2004 Jan-Feb