Should lifestyle modifications be promoted to prevent breast cancer?
AffiliationCRUK Department of Medical Oncology, Christie Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
CitationShould lifestyle modifications be promoted to prevent breast cancer? 2008, 10 Suppl 4:S11 Breast Cancer Res.
JournalBreast Cancer Research
- Healthy lifestyle on the risk of breast cancer.
- Authors: Sánchez-Zamorano LM, Flores-Luna L, Angeles-Llerenas A, Romieu I, Lazcano-Ponce E, Miranda-Hernández H, Mainero-Ratchelous F, Torres-Mejía G
- Issue date: 2011 May
- Lifestyle changes and breast cancer prognosis: a review.
- Authors: Kellen E, Vansant G, Christiaens MR, Neven P, Van Limbergen E
- Issue date: 2009 Mar
- Towards prevention of breast cancer in the Pacific: influence of diet and lifestyle.
- Authors: Afolabi IR
- Issue date: 2007 Sep
- Beyond treatment: lifestyle choices after breast cancer to enhance quality of life and survival.
- Authors: Holmes MD, Kroenke CH
- Issue date: 2004 Jan-Feb
- Promoting lifestyle modification for cancer prevention.
- Authors: Mackey S
- Issue date: 2004 Oct