AffiliationDepartment of Surgery, Christie Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
CitationVaginal leiomyosarcoma. 2008, 28 (5):553-4 J Obstet Gynaecol
JournalJournal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- An unusual case of vaginal leiomyosarcoma in pregnancy.
- Authors: Church E, Dhanaliwala A, Sengupta S, Katakam N, Tomlinson AJ, Chia KV
- Issue date: 2010
- [Leiomyosarcoma of the vagina: a rare case].
- Authors: Hachi H, Ottmany A, Bougtab A, Achaachi L, Baroudi CE, Tijami F, Jalil A, Benjelloune S, Ahyoud F, Souadka A, al Bouzidi A, Gamra L, Belabas M, Benomar S
- Issue date: 1997 Feb
- A large primary vaginal leiomyosarcoma diagnosed postoperatively and uterine leiomyomas treated with surgery and chemotherapy.
- Authors: Tsai HJ, Ruan CW, Kok VC, Li MC
- Issue date: 2013 Aug
- [Leiomyosarcoma of the vagina: a case report and review from the literature].
- Authors: Jordanov A, Hinkova N, Ivanov I, Popovska S
- Issue date: 2015
- Leiomyosarcoma of the vagina.
- Authors: Miyakawa I, Yasuda H, Taniyama K, Mori N, Uehara Y, Sumiyoshi A
- Issue date: 1985 Jun