Psoas abscess: an unusual presentation of a metastatic breast cancer after 25 years.
AffiliationDepartment of General Surgery, Leighton Hospital, Crewe, UK. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPsoas abscess: an unusual presentation of a metastatic breast cancer after 25 years., 14 (4):392-3 Breast J
JournalThe Breast Journal
- Eyelid swelling: an unusual presentation of metastatic lobular carcinoma of the breast.
- Authors: El-Saify WM, Sherkawi EH, Rogers C
- Issue date: 2005 Nov-Dec
- [Anasarca as presentation of lobular breast carcinoma].
- Authors: Hernández V, Flor-Lorente B, Burgués O, Flor-Civera B, Oliver V
- Issue date: 2000 Aug-Sep
- [Conjunctival metastasis from invasive lobular breast cancer].
- Authors: Wacker T, Eckert S
- Issue date: 2009 Jun
- [Peritoneal carcinosis secondary to breast carcinoma].
- Authors: Amicucci G, Sozio ML, Sozio A, Bocchio M, Rizzo FM
- Issue date: 1997 Nov-Dec
- [Ovarian metastasis of breast cancer: a case report. Role of cytoreductive surgery].
- Authors: Dubois N, Willems T, Myant N
- Issue date: 2009 May