Pre-treatment lymphocytopaenia is an adverse prognostic biomarker in muscle-invasive and advanced bladder cancer.
Dovedi, Simon J
West, Catharine M L
AffiliationDepartment of Clinical Oncology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Wilmslow Road, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractPre-treatment lymphocytopaenia may result from cytokines secreted by the tumour microenvironment in association with aggressive tumour biology. We sought to establish the prognostic significance of lymphocytopaenia in muscle invasive and advanced bladder cancer.
CitationPre-treatment lymphocytopaenia is an adverse prognostic biomarker in muscle-invasive and advanced bladder cancer. 2015: Ann Oncol
JournalAnnals of Oncology
- Pretreatment lymphocytopenia is an adverse prognostic biomarker in advanced-stage ovarian cancer.
- Authors: Lee YJ, Chung YS, Lee JY, Nam EJ, Kim SW, Kim S, Kim YT
- Issue date: 2019 Feb
- Prognostic Value of Serum Cholinesterase in Non-muscle-invasive Bladder Cancer.
- Authors: Kimura S, Soria F, D'Andrea D, Foerster B, Abufaraj M, Vartolomei MD, Karakiewicz PI, Mathieu R, Moschini M, Rink M, Egawa S, Shariat SF, Gust KM
- Issue date: 2018 Dec
- Preoperative neutrophil-lymphocyte ratio can significantly predict mortality outcomes in patients with non-muscle invasive bladder cancer undergoing transurethral resection of bladder tumor.
- Authors: Kang M, Jeong CW, Kwak C, Kim HH, Ku JH
- Issue date: 2017 Feb 21
- Neutrophil to lymphocyte ratio, a biomarker in non-muscle invasive bladder cancer: a single-institutional longitudinal study.
- Authors: Favilla V, Castelli T, Urzì D, Reale G, Privitera S, Salici A, Russo GI, Cimino S, Morgia G
- Issue date: 2016 Jul-Aug
- Prognostic value of complete response in patients with muscle-invasive bladder cancer undergoing concurrent chemoradiotherapy.
- Authors: Wu CE, Lin YC, Hong JH, Chuang CK, Pang ST, Liaw CC
- Issue date: 2013 Jun