Can oral nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drugs play a role in the prevention of basal cell carcinoma? A systematic review and metaanalysis.
AffiliationSchool of Population Health, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractEvidence for an association between aspirin or other nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drug (NSAID) use and basal cell carcinoma (BCC) has been inconsistent.
CitationCan oral nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drugs play a role in the prevention of basal cell carcinoma? A systematic review and metaanalysis. 2015: J Am Acad Dermatol
JournalJournal of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and the risk of nonmelanoma skin cancer.
- Authors: Reinau D, Surber C, Jick SS, Meier CR
- Issue date: 2015 Jul 1
- Aspirin and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug use and keratinocyte cancers: a large population-based cohort study of skin cancer in Australia.
- Authors: Pandeya N, Olsen CM, Thompson BS, Dusingize JC, Neale RE, Green AC, Whiteman DC, QSkin Study.
- Issue date: 2019 Oct
- Aspirin and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs can prevent cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Authors: Muranushi C, Olsen CM, Pandeya N, Green AC
- Issue date: 2015 Apr
- Risk of basal cell carcinoma in a randomized clinical trial of aspirin and folic acid for the prevention of colorectal adenomas.
- Authors: Passarelli MN, Barry EL, Zhang D, Gangar P, Rees JR, Bresalier RS, McKeown-Eyssen G, Karagas MR, Baron JA
- Issue date: 2018 Aug
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, acetaminophen, and risk of skin cancer in the Nurses' Health Study.
- Authors: Jeter JM, Han J, Martinez ME, Alberts DS, Qureshi AA, Feskanich D
- Issue date: 2012 Sep