Breast cancer diagnosis, patterns of care and burden of disease in Queensland, Australia (1998-2004): does being Indigenous make a difference?
AffiliationDivision of Epidemiology and Health Systems, Menzies School of Health Research, Charles Darwin University, Level 1/147 Wharf Street, Brisbane Adelaide Street, Spring Hill, PO Box 10639, Brisbane, QLD, 4000, Australia
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWe compared patterns of care, comorbidity, disability-adjusted life-years (DALYs) and survival in Indigenous and non-Indigenous women with breast cancer in Queensland, Australia (1998-2004).
CitationBreast cancer diagnosis, patterns of care and burden of disease in Queensland, Australia (1998-2004): does being Indigenous make a difference? 2015: Int J Public Health
JournalInternational Journal of Public Health
- Factors associated with cancer-specific and overall survival among Indigenous and non-Indigenous gynecologic cancer patients in Queensland, Australia: a matched cohort study.
- Authors: Diaz A, Moore SP, Martin JH, Green AC, Garvey G, Valery PC
- Issue date: 2015 Mar
- Colorectal cancer among Indigenous and non-Indigenous people in Queensland, Australia: Toward survival equality.
- Authors: Moore SP, Green AC, Bray F, Coory M, Garvey G, Sabesan S, Valery PC
- Issue date: 2016 Jun
- Survival disparities in Australia: an analysis of patterns of care and comorbidities among indigenous and non-indigenous cancer patients.
- Authors: Moore SP, Green AC, Bray F, Garvey G, Coory M, Martin J, Valery PC
- Issue date: 2014 Jul 18
- A study of head and neck cancer treatment and survival among indigenous and non-indigenous people in Queensland, Australia, 1998 to 2004.
- Authors: Moore SP, Green AC, Garvey G, Coory MD, Valery PC
- Issue date: 2011 Oct 25
- Retrospective, 5-year surgical audit comparing breast cancer in indigenous and non-indigenous women in Far North Queensland.
- Authors: Shaw IM, Elston TJ
- Issue date: 2003 Sep