Cancers in Australia in 2010 attributable to and prevented by the use of menopausal hormone therapy.
AffiliationQIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute, Queensland
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo estimate the proportion and number of cancers occurring in Australia in 2010 attributable to menopausal hormone therapy (MHT) use.
CitationCancers in Australia in 2010 attributable to and prevented by the use of menopausal hormone therapy. 2015, 39 (5):434-40 Aust N Z J Public Health
JournalAustralian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
- Cancers in Australia in 2010 attributable to and prevented by the use of combined oral contraceptives.
- Authors: Jordan SJ, Wilson LF, Nagle CM, Green AC, Olsen CM, Bain CJ, Pandeya N, Whiteman DC, Webb PM
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- Menopausal hormone therapy and cancer risk: An overestimated risk?
- Authors: Simin J, Tamimi R, Lagergren J, Adami HO, Brusselaers N
- Issue date: 2017 Oct
- Use of HRT and the subsequent risk of cancer.
- Authors: Beral V, Banks E, Reeves G, Appleby P
- Issue date: 1999
- Risk prediction for breast, endometrial, and ovarian cancer in white women aged 50 y or older: derivation and validation from population-based cohort studies.
- Authors: Pfeiffer RM, Park Y, Kreimer AR, Lacey JV Jr, Pee D, Greenlee RT, Buys SS, Hollenbeck A, Rosner B, Gail MH, Hartge P
- Issue date: 2013
- Hormone replacement therapy and cancer.
- Issue date: 2001 Dec