Treatment patterns and clinical outcomes in patients with renal cell carcinoma in the UK: Insights from the RECCORD Registry.
AffiliationSouth West Wales Cancer Institute & Swansea University College of Medicine, Swansea, United Kingdom
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe aim of the RECCORD registry was to gather real-world UK data on the use of targeted therapies in renal cell carcinoma (RCC) and assess clinical outcomes. Here, demographic and outcome data are presented with the treatment patterns and demographic profile of patients on the registry.
CitationTreatment patterns and clinical outcomes in patients with renal cell carcinoma in the UK: Insights from the RECCORD Registry. 2015: Ann Oncol
JournalAnnals of Oncology
- Clinical and Economic Outcomes in Elderly Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma Patients Starting Pazopanib or Sunitinib Treatment: A Retrospective Medicare Claims Analysis.
- Authors: Vogelzang NJ, Pal SK, Ghate SR, Swallow E, Li N, Peeples M, Zichlin ML, Meiselbach MK, Perez JR, Agarwal N
- Issue date: 2017 Nov
- Phase II study of pazopanib as second-line treatment after sunitinib in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma: a Southern China Urology Cancer Consortium Trial.
- Authors: Xie M, He CS, Huang JK, Lin QZ
- Issue date: 2015 Mar
- Pazopanib after sunitinib failure in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma.
- Authors: Rautiola J, Utriainen T, Peltola K, Joensuu H, Bono P
- Issue date: 2014 Jan
- Sunitinib versus interferon alfa in metastatic renal-cell carcinoma.
- Authors: Motzer RJ, Hutson TE, Tomczak P, Michaelson MD, Bukowski RM, Rixe O, Oudard S, Negrier S, Szczylik C, Kim ST, Chen I, Bycott PW, Baum CM, Figlin RA
- Issue date: 2007 Jan 11
- Real-World Economic Outcomes During Time on Treatment Among Patients Who Initiated Sunitinib or Pazopanib as First Targeted Therapy for Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma: A Retrospective Analysis of Medicare Claims Data.
- Authors: Vogelzang NJ, Pal SK, Ghate SR, Li N, Swallow E, Peeples M, Zichlin ML, Meiselbach MK, Perez JR, Agarwal N
- Issue date: 2018 Jun