Cancers in Australia in 2010 attributable to and prevented by the use of combined oral contraceptives.
AffiliationQIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute, Queensland
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo estimate the proportion and number of cancers occurring in Australia in 2010 attributable to combined oral contraceptive pill (OCP) use.
CitationCancers in Australia in 2010 attributable to and prevented by the use of combined oral contraceptives. 2015, 39 (5):441-5 Aust N Z J Public Health
JournalAustralian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
- Cancers in Australia in 2010 attributable to and prevented by the use of menopausal hormone therapy.
- Authors: Jordan SJ, Wilson LF, Nagle CM, Green AC, Olsen CM, Bain CJ, Pandeya N, Whiteman DC, Webb PM
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- Injectable and oral contraceptive use and cancers of the breast, cervix, ovary, and endometrium in black South African women: case-control study.
- Authors: Urban M, Banks E, Egger S, Canfell K, O'Connell D, Beral V, Sitas F
- Issue date: 2012
- Worldwide variations in the lifetime probability of reproductive cancer in women: implications of best-case, worst-case, and likely-case assumptions about the effect of oral contraceptive use.
- Authors: Petitti DB, Porterfield D
- Issue date: 1992 Feb
- Oral contraceptives and reproductive system cancer.
- Authors: Deligeoroglou E, Michailidis E, Creatsas G
- Issue date: 2003 Nov
- Oral contraceptive use and risk of breast, cervical, colorectal, and endometrial cancers: a systematic review.
- Authors: Gierisch JM, Coeytaux RR, Urrutia RP, Havrilesky LJ, Moorman PG, Lowery WJ, Dinan M, McBroom AJ, Hasselblad V, Sanders GD, Myers ER
- Issue date: 2013 Nov