Cutaneous lymphoma international consortium study of outcome in advanced stages of mycosis fungoides and sézary syndrome: effect of specific prognostic markers on survival and development of a prognostic model.
Cowan, Richard A
AffiliationUniversity Hospital Birmingham, Birmingham
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractAdvanced-stage mycosis fungoides (MF; stage IIB to IV) and Sézary syndrome (SS) are aggressive lymphomas with a median survival of 1 to 5 years. Clinical management is stage based; however, there is wide range of outcome within stages. Published prognostic studies in MF/SS have been single-center trials. Because of the rarity of MF/SS, only a large collaboration would power a study to identify independent prognostic markers.
CitationCutaneous lymphoma international consortium study of outcome in advanced stages of mycosis fungoides and sézary syndrome: effect of specific prognostic markers on survival and development of a prognostic model. 2015: J. Clin. Oncol.
JournalJournal of Clinical Oncology
- Survival outcomes and prognostic factors in mycosis fungoides/Sézary syndrome: validation of the revised International Society for Cutaneous Lymphomas/European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer staging proposal.
- Authors: Agar NS, Wedgeworth E, Crichton S, Mitchell TJ, Cox M, Ferreira S, Robson A, Calonje E, Stefanato CM, Wain EM, Wilkins B, Fields PA, Dean A, Webb K, Scarisbrick J, Morris S, Whittaker SJ
- Issue date: 2010 Nov 1
- Advanced-stage mycosis fungoides and Sézary syndrome: survival and response to treatment.
- Authors: Alberti-Violetti S, Talpur R, Schlichte M, Sui D, Duvic M
- Issue date: 2015 Jun
- A cutaneous lymphoma international prognostic index (CLIPi) for mycosis fungoides and Sezary syndrome.
- Authors: Benton EC, Crichton S, Talpur R, Agar NS, Fields PA, Wedgeworth E, Mitchell TJ, Cox M, Ferreira S, Liu P, Robson A, Calonje E, Stefanato CM, Wilkins B, Scarisbrick J, Wain EM, Child F, Morris S, Duvic M, Whittaker SJ
- Issue date: 2013 Sep
- Long-term outcome of 525 patients with mycosis fungoides and Sezary syndrome: clinical prognostic factors and risk for disease progression.
- Authors: Kim YH, Liu HL, Mraz-Gernhard S, Varghese A, Hoppe RT
- Issue date: 2003 Jul
- Survival, disease progression and prognostic factors in elderly patients with mycosis fungoides and Sézary syndrome: a retrospective analysis of 174 patients.
- Authors: Lebowitz E, Geller S, Flores E, Pulitzer M, Horwitz S, Moskowitz A, Kheterpal M, Myskowski PL
- Issue date: 2019 Jan