Improved accuracy and precision of tracer kinetic parameters by joint fitting to variable flip angle and dynamic contrast enhanced MRI data.
AffiliationChristie Medical Physics and Engineering, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationImproved accuracy and precision of tracer kinetic parameters by joint fitting to variable flip angle and dynamic contrast enhanced MRI data. 2015 Magn. Reson. Med
JournalMagnetic Resonance in Medicine
- Uncertainty in MR tracer kinetic parameters and water exchange rates estimated from T1-weighted dynamic contrast enhanced MRI.
- Authors: Zhang J, Kim S
- Issue date: 2014 Aug
- A comparison of tracer kinetic models for T1-weighted dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI: application in carcinoma of the cervix.
- Authors: Donaldson SB, West CM, Davidson SE, Carrington BM, Hutchison G, Jones AP, Sourbron SP, Buckley DL
- Issue date: 2010 Mar
- Comparison of the performance of tracer kinetic model-driven registration for dynamic contrast enhanced MRI using different models of contrast enhancement.
- Authors: Buonaccorsi GA, Roberts C, Cheung S, Watson Y, O'Connor JP, Davies K, Jackson A, Jayson GC, Parker GJ
- Issue date: 2006 Sep
- Are complex DCE-MRI models supported by clinical data?
- Authors: Duan C, Kallehauge JF, Bretthorst GL, Tanderup K, Ackerman JJ, Garbow JR
- Issue date: 2017 Mar
- A comparison of two methods for estimating DCE-MRI parameters via individual and cohort based AIFs in prostate cancer: a step towards practical implementation.
- Authors: Fedorov A, Fluckiger J, Ayers GD, Li X, Gupta SN, Tempany C, Mulkern R, Yankeelov TE, Fennessy FM
- Issue date: 2014 May