Automated prognostic pattern detection shows favourable diffuse pattern of FOXP3(+) Tregs in follicular lymphoma.
Menasce, Lia P
Linton, Kim M
AffiliationMedical School, The University of Manchester, Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9PT
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractHistopathological prognostication relies on morphological pattern recognition, but as numbers of biomarkers increase, human prognostic pattern-recognition ability decreases. Follicular lymphoma (FL) has a variable outcome, partly determined by FOXP3 Tregs. We have developed an automated method, hypothesised interaction distribution (HID) analysis, to analyse spatial patterns of multiple biomarkers which we have applied to tumour-infiltrating lymphocytes in FL.
CitationAutomated prognostic pattern detection shows favourable diffuse pattern of FOXP3(+) Tregs in follicular lymphoma. 2015, 113 (8):1197-205 Br. J. Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- The reliability of immunohistochemical analysis of the tumor microenvironment in follicular lymphoma: a validation study from the Lunenburg Lymphoma Biomarker Consortium.
- Authors: Sander B, de Jong D, Rosenwald A, Xie W, Balagué O, Calaminici M, Carreras J, Gaulard P, Gribben J, Hagenbeek A, Kersten MJ, Molina TJ, Lee A, Montes-Moreno S, Ott G, Raemaekers J, Salles G, Sehn L, Thorns C, Wahlin BE, Gascoyne RD, Weller E
- Issue date: 2014 Apr
- The tumour microenvironment influences survival and time to transformation in follicular lymphoma in the rituximab era.
- Authors: Blaker YN, Spetalen S, Brodtkorb M, Lingjaerde OC, Beiske K, Østenstad B, Sander B, Wahlin BE, Melen CM, Myklebust JH, Holte H, Delabie J, Smeland EB
- Issue date: 2016 Oct
- Correlation of high numbers of intratumoral FOXP3+ regulatory T cells with improved survival in germinal center-like diffuse large B-cell lymphoma, follicular lymphoma and classical Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- Authors: Tzankov A, Meier C, Hirschmann P, Went P, Pileri SA, Dirnhofer S
- Issue date: 2008 Feb
- [The effects of CEACAM6 and FOXP3 on tumor infiltrating lymphocytes and prognosis in patients with pancreatic cancer].
- Authors: Zhang K, Liu Y, Jin C, Gu D, Xia T, Ye J
- Issue date: 2015 Aug
- Rituximab treatment circumvents the prognostic impact of tumor-infiltrating T-cells in follicular lymphoma patients.
- Authors: Xerri L, Huet S, Venstrom JM, Szafer-Glusman E, Fabiani B, Canioni D, Chassagne-Clément C, Dartigues-Cuilléres P, Charlotte F, Laurent C, Gelas-Dore B, Bolen CR, Punnoose E, Bouabdallah R, Brice P, Morschhauser F, Cartron G, Olive D, Salles G, a LYSA study.
- Issue date: 2017 Jun