The seventh ENBDC workshop on methods in mammary gland development and cancer.
AffiliationInstitut Curie, PSL Research University, 26 Rue d'Ulm, Paris, F-75248, France
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe seventh annual meeting of the European Network of Breast Development and Cancer Laboratories, held in Weggis, Switzerland, in April 2015, was focused on techniques for the study of normal and cancer stem cells, cell fate decisions, cancer initiation and progression.
CitationThe seventh ENBDC workshop on methods in mammary gland development and cancer. 2015, 17 (1):119 Breast Cancer Res
JournalBreast Cancer Research
- New methods in mammary gland development and cancer: proteomics, epigenetics, symmetric division and metastasis.
- Authors: Bentires-Alj M, Glukhova M, Hynes N, Vivanco M
- Issue date: 2012 Jul 19
- Methods in Mammary Gland Development and Cancer: the second ENDBC meeting--intravital imaging, genomics, modeling and metastasis.
- Authors: Stingl J, Smalley MJ, Glukhova MA, Bentires-Alj M
- Issue date: 2010
- Human breast cancer cells are redirected to mammary epithelial cells upon interaction with the regenerating mammary gland microenvironment in-vivo.
- Authors: Bussard KM, Smith GH
- Issue date: 2012
- Stem cells in normal mammary gland and breast cancer.
- Authors: Luo J, Yin X, Ma T, Lu J
- Issue date: 2010 Apr
- Integrins in mammary-stem-cell biology and breast-cancer progression--a role in cancer stem cells?
- Authors: Pontier SM, Muller WJ
- Issue date: 2009 Jan 15